Kings of Battle - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 2)

Btw I know about the D variant but where did we own the B ?

Actually they first leased Gripen B in 1999. In 2006 new agreement to change Gripen B with Gripen D was assigned.

1 Like

Ah ok cheers m8

Was the B armed ?

Hey up Motherhen is typing :D

Both was only for test pilot role but AFAIK they don’t have difference with in-service swedish Gripens

1 Like

Aircraft Carrier control inputs have been added to the files: ( War-Thunder-Datamine/gui.vromfs.bin_u/wt/config/hud.blkx at master · gszabi99/War-Thunder-Datamine · GitHub )

( Aircraft Carriers - WT Discussion - #43 by Motherhen357 )
shot 2022.12.19 11.35.16_940px_852ce96fce123985224472cb7bccd804

12 Likes

If we are getting playable carriers I’m gonna loose my mind. That would be so awesome.

5 Likes

So it’s just the same aircraft as the operational ones but with all the bells and whistle removed.

Ok then :D

I hope this follows the previous patterns of having an event plane with a started one like the Marine Tornado.

It’s Battlefield 1942 all over again lol

1 Like

A man of culture.

1 Like

It 's similar in in concept to how WT Mobile 's carriers work( War-Thunder-Mobile-Datamine/game.vromfs.bin_u/game/es/aircraft_carrier_unit_spawn.das at master · gszabi99/War-Thunder-Mobile-Datamine · GitHub ), but WT 's version has extended functionalities - " hunt ", " defend ", and " fly to (location ) ".

2 Likes

I remember a report of the type 10 Made by the US and Japan that said the type 10 passed all the armor tests, and not only the armor was at the level of the leopard 2A7 but it had an armor to weight ratio effectivity of over 40% imma try to find the archive since a Lot of the type 10 info was recently declassified

4 Likes

i can see that very well being the case, seeing how the type 10 is a new generation tank model

2 Likes

If you find them can you send them to me? you would be a god

2 Likes

Dude, people are already unengaged with naval as is.
Carriers are even less engaging.

Can Merkava 5 be considered? We kinda reached the limit on Merkava 4Ms, unless we add cope cage addon, but thats nothing new really.

I think Italy ans France should be first TTs to have MBTs with unmanned turrets, as theres not too many options.

You won’t believe me but it’s the same for me. My brother got it for me and we played it together. My real first pc games were the red Baron 3 and wings of war (arcade style WW1 flight sim). The il-2 menu music still gives me nostalgia.

2 Likes

I’ll drop my two cents on this one as say that’s really stretching it even for War Thunder
Nothing wrong with hopium but that’s grasping at straws since UK won’t have anything new until Eurofighters are added.
No offense but as I said, just my two cents on the matter

Well one of the know things is that the Shell can penetrarte a bit less than the DM53 and DM53 pens about 800 mm of armor for what the US and germany tested, and in one test the type 10 stopped it’s own Shell at 250 meters with no problems wich it’s impressive

1 Like

That’s awesome.