Kings of Battle - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 2)

Didnt German mains want to get some trainers :P

That’s the thing tho, they were only ever tested, so it’s already kinda weird for them to be in the game
I wouldn’t see any harm in giving the british Phantoms, the Jaguars and the Tornado these very niche missiles

Oh man, the poor ol Alpha Jet

2 Likes

Yeah, I do agree with that, at full power (2km range and all aspect) they would be very much welcome on the Phantoms and Tornados… but I think the only one that we can hope for is the Jags at the moment, and out of the 3, its probably the one having the hardest time, with only 2x 9Gs

2 Likes

So if Italy and France will get new Helis with FF missiles, what about other nations? Israel, China, and even other NATO nations helis? CM502KG has been in CDK for over 1 year…, and Israel as the SPIKE producer can’t equip it on their AH64?

1 Like

For those interested in SRAAM changes “rumoured”

https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/uMO3VGJ8IjBf
https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/OOgvguUxCHJF

So been in the works for 4 months by this point. Im hoping to see them at some point in the next year or so

friendly reminder they needed 9 months to fix the bug of gepard 1a2 being able to equip proxy stingers, wouldnt anticipate sraam changes anytime soon

2 Likes

Afaik britains only option would be the Wildcat with Martlet missiles, which would probably be a bit too advanced currently, dunno about the other nations

Yeah… took them 9 months to fix the radar on the FRS1 and all the info needed forthat was given to them week 1. But yeah. Most briitsh bugs take 6 months to 2 years+ to get fixed.

Can you not make every comment about britain? Lol

1 Like

Only nation I play, only nation I keep my ear to the ground for. So whilst I dont know anything about or even care about a bug for other vehicles. something like the placeholder FRS1 stuff was a very much big deal that I kept an eye on and asked about regularly as it rendered that aircraft unplayable/pointless in SB

Not too mention the fact its the nation that needs the greatest amount of TLC.

Meanwhile French roland always limited when aiming up (+35° max… (reminder: +80° for the German one) bug reported yearS ago) and still don’t have the tracking radar while Germany and USA enjoy the French tracking radar on their Rolands platform x)))

3 Likes

This is the best major in years, I can’t wait to play Alpha Jet.

Spoiler

Damn Gaijin

With juicy exocet and magic2, indeed !

4 Likes

Such a beauty
Would you guys let me have a premium one for the british tree if you ever get it?

Spoiler

3 Likes

2 Likes

We used it so that is a yes :)

fair, the Hawk is better anyways
kappa

France also used M22 (biggest user outside USA), M46, stug, panther, tiger and so one…

Where are they? :)

2 Likes

You have one