Kings of Battle - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 2)

It did, but like…what are you gunna do, dogfight? lmao

Spoiler

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/d4/f0/0b/d4f00bc5e8e8580e1192d8b2fc8b1b42.jpg

Would be better at dogfighting than the ADV lol

There was also the Nimrod MRA.4 with 8 asraams

Same as the Buccaneer S.2 with it’s AIM 9Bs lol

At least the Bucc looks vaguely fightery lmao

And to defend Gaijin here a little, there really wasn’t anything else they could’ve added to Japan that wasn’t going to break the game.

They might repeat the story again with Germany and their trial F-15 in Luftwaffe markings but who knows.

Yeah I mean, i’m fine with F-16AJ. Anything else would’ve been crazy OP.
Maybe if they pulled from another nation but…that’s a slippery slope

Plus…that blue skin the AJ gets looks hot

2 Likes

Well, good thing entering 4th gen with the nations we have already was a slippery slope, can’t make it worse by adding more fantasy, paper and proposed aircraft

We’re just in that time period where nations like Germany, Italy, Britain, Sweden and so on don’t have much to offer compared to the power house industries like Soviet/Russia and America.

I think people need to realise and accept that or go play another game to be honest.

1 Like

Thats good because britain becomes interesting when you look at proposed aircraft

BAe P.125, P.1214/1216 etc

Honestly, War Thunder is not a realistic game regardless. It tries its best but it’s not exactly historical lmao

AJ is fine and shows a lot of good will from Gaijin to not leave Japan in the dust

They gave up on being historical years ago tbh.

Japan will have it’s day when the XF-2 makes it’s way into the game. We’re all going to enjoy AESA radars being undefeatable and missiles we can only beat kinetically.

I’d be fine with nations like britain getting less top tier stuf

IF gaijin would instead add some NEW lower tier aircraft for them instead

AIM-9Gs seemingly were only tested.

They also wont be added for obvious balance considerations with the BR and position of the aircraft, given its flight performance.

5 Likes

But at the same time leaving Britain in the dust as to limit us from having a good main fighter for half a decade

Britian needs top tier stuff the most though.

1 Like

Why? Aim-9gs at 6.0 seem completely balanced

They would struggle to get locks against props anyway surely

1 Like

if 10.0 can have aim 9ls, 6.0 can have aim 9gs surely

Hey @Smin1080p, is there any possibility of F-111 going to UK given the evidence that UK had them partially built and a whole host of plans for them before being canned, just like YAK-141?
They also purchased them, albeit never assembled

1 Like