Kings of Battle - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

Yes yes, you well get your Armata

as far as I am aware the euro fighter trenche 1 some variants had a normal pulse doplar radar and mounted sparrows and 9Ms so i think it wouldn’t be completely broken if added next patch

1 Like

people be forgetting the past and current treatment of German tt

It has worse mobility for basically the same armor and the only thing it gains over the BVM is a CITV which is largely a gimmick anyway.

It’s a decent back up at the very least I guess.

Germany never had sparrows and I think they just took AMRAAMs until Meteor was ready

Yes, but i can relate to that. We all want out TT to be the best so we can have fun while others suffer. Just human things.

Ew no, that thing is even more boring to me with how over hyped it is.

Anyway I doubt Germany will get the ICE before the Typhoons.

So will all Typhoons get the option to carry 9L ?

germany could also get upgrades to their mig29s, I might more for britain as the current top fighter (the Tornado F3) is rather sub par in the meta

the only available upgrade would make it equal to the current SMT

Well, probably not^^ We see it again and again. First US gets the new generation of air related stuff along with Russia. Germany always back a couple of months. Not like they could have added the R-73 or 9/i ir something.

then i dont know, all I know britain has been stuck with a sub par plane for years now (talking about the FGR2 and the F3 tornado)

I just want more cold war/90s era prototypes for all nations in regards to tank stuff. Alot of the super modern stuff I find genuinely over hyped and have no real care for.

2 Likes

Well, to be frank, what you dropped there are 2 prototypes? Whatever they are, so gaijin will wait with them untill they are a must. As they prefer to add serial production things over protptypes.

either ICE and no Typhoon while Italy and britain get it

no ICE and no Typhoon while Italy and Britain get a typhoon (as we all know from RazerVon the German MiG-29 is the best one so it’s already a counter to all coming jets)

or ICE after typhoon when it’s outdated in every possible point just like the regular F4F

2 Likes

meanwhile britain over in the corner playing with missiles equal to things on the F4 phantoms

1 Like

Sea Harrier FA2 might be quite a fun underdog, but yeah, Im hoping for something like the Typhoon DA2 with some weapon limiations soon. Though as everyone will be slinging AMRAAMs, I dont think AMRAAM on the Typhoon would be a big deal. Maybe just cap to 4 instead of the true max of 6. I’d say an IR restriction would be more impactful, Maybe just 9Ls. I could maybe see one this year or start of next. Definetly needed ASAP. Britain top tier is currently DOA

Probably better than the PSO^^

Anyone had trouble with high ticket bleed on the new Rocky Pillars map in RB?

My team bleeds faster, so i cant tell

1 Like