Kings of Battle - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

Did GJ changed their policy regarding top tier premiums, since after the release we have multiple ground premiums moved to T7

Looks like it yet another thing they denied a bit ago

And can Gaijin give to PS4 users a update not causing a complete crash ? With no possibilities to play to War Thunder…

Nope, they said that they still weren’t adding top rank premiums, just that with their new system for ranking premiums some of the preexisting ones ended up in top rank, they’re the exception though not a new rule

And besides they won’t be top rank for long. Rank VIII ground is imminent for one of the 2 upcoming updates.

1 Like

True

1 Like

And like I said they haven’t actually added any rank 7 premiums, they changed how they ranked the premiums and some preexisting ones had to move up, but there won’t be any new premiums at rank 7 until they add rank 8 to tech tree

remember. do not share classified documents. good luck

1 Like

Did they model the mud flaps on the Strv 122s and the Finnish Leopard 2a6?

20mb connection wow that’s much higher than my 4mb…

1 Like

mhm.

Btw what happened to the damage models ?

I was flying the Finnish 88 and I had two massive holes one just behind the radio and one smashed cockpit.

1 Like

Which would at best/worst (depending on your pov) mean that we won’t see rank VII ground premiums for 1 update.

im still downloading

Like how is the Pilot not dead XD

actual damage holes or just the graphics bug we had before?

Thats been a bug for ages, sometime you’ll get gaping holes in your wing even though you’ve taken no damage.

I think the visual damage model sometimes desyncs with the actual damage model and you end up with that

Probably not, since 1. these " new " flags are just remodelled versions of the ones which have been unused for abt a half-decade now, and B. this is a pre-1957 Iraqi flag - whatever it 's for long predates the T-90 in any form ( and given historical context, will likely be a british-built vehicle anyway )

Yes, not rank 7 ground or rank 8 air premiums for now

Edit: completely misread the first time

ngl that is a bug I want to stay as it looks way more awesome

Its been around for a while and it doesn’t really have an impact on gameplay so I imagine it’s pretty low on Gaijin’s priority list