Kings of Battle - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

maybe they still trying to make maws work right hell do i know

maws for ground vehicles when?(PUMA ifv)

it is pretty fun annoying him, but seriously pretty much skill issue on his side is the problem

i think partially he misunderstood you in one of the conversations above using his 2015 google translator and tought you said something about political stuff

ah no it realy started because i am saying the mbt2000 with his 577m of penetration with new ammunition and br change is able to pen a t90a , thats it, i only started insulting him politcaly afterwards when he went on my nervs and before that i started calling hima bot

lmao that’s honestly quite funny, i honestly dont get too much into politicals cuz of problems like this

or Richelieu/Jean Bart*

2 Likes

me neither, i started after he started insulting me, but tldr is just chinese players are realy salty about the mbt 2000 getting an br increase to 10.7

that’s fair br for me taking in count its a mini ztz99 pretty much

Probably some worker messed up dimensions while making it.

M1 Abrams should go to 10.0

and remember it gets a new round, the penetration of it will increase from the current 466 to 577mm oh and he was insulted i made a mistake at the beginning and looked at the wrong gun and at first said it is 588mm, oh nooo it was wrong by 11mm geez

i expect the leopard 2A7 the normal one coming

basically he was coping really hard

that would be bad, in game realisation the 2A7 is the same as the 2A6, it is not confirmed that the 2A7 gets an internal armor upgrade

yes

it is confirmed that the 2A7 gets an internal armor upgrade but i dont remember where i saw it but it was an official test report with statements and everything

That would be the gaijin way.

Leclercs are almost all copy past ingame.

The SXXI should have all the inside armor reinforced with titanium, but Gaijin just added some useless mm on the gunner side.

2 Likes

yeah, nobody is able to find an offical statement, besides a text one with markers that cant be taken as a primary statement

i have bad news for you lol, the 2a7 doesnt have 3rd gen thermals either, that one is debatable as well