Kings of Battle - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

That would be nice, also.

There’s nothing to suggest a new nation this year from that post.
It’s corporate speak for saying the game is always being worked on and is always growing in content.

That’s it.
There’s literally nothing to say it’s coming this year, next year or 500 years from now.

2 Likes

Just like how you lot went crazy over more “4th gen aircraft” are coming statement lol

exactly this

Well all know mid-tier spaa should be on the table. Would fit the first description made

Yeah, same goes for French, Japanese and Italian mid tier CAS. Also mid tier spaa for France, America and Japan.

i think people would prefer a top tier spaa for japan, italy or israel (i dont consider the chaparel a realy top tier spaa)

2 Likes

Speaking of Korea I love how the F-5 is still at 9.3 with no flares and with rubbish missile

hey btw would submarines go into the Bluewater tree or would they be essentially a naval heli line?

whats that to do with korea?

naval heli i would guess

If you cant play with the f5, its not a f5 issue…
I’m more concerned for the Q-5 instead.

Because it’s North Korean lol

huh never knew, more suprised they gave north korea an f5

1 Like

My only hope for now is that they will rebalance the french navy soontm-ish
For now most people say, that it is not worth it to reseach the french naval tree.

I would actually be happy to see a Duquirke Devblog today or something in that regard

1 Like

Yeah… a Dunkerque class would be cool

1 Like

wdym not worth it?

it’s the only tree with a really unique playstyle

all glass cannons and Heavy Destroyers disguised as Cruisers

No lineups
The Dupilex is kind of bad if you compare it to a prinz Eugen for Example
The top tier Battleship is apparently kinda mid

The area around 5.7 is supposedly nice.
But I firstly want to get my bayern before geting into the franch navy

Speaking of trees and subtrees. Yesterday, Oxy said something along the lines of " I dont know what subtree Japan can get, South Korea highly unlikely. I dont think there’s anything Japan can get in the close future"

oxy has fooled us like that before