Kings of Battle - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

show me a t90m devblog/war thunder teaser model then ill shut up for the rest of the dev season

2 Likes

French mid-tier spaa i guess would be on the table.

Or swedish mid-tier spaa. Really just effective pre-radar mid-tier spaa for a lot of nations.

Slow 40mm cannons while good, dont make for amazing spaa.

1 Like

Nooo we want more people to talk with

hopefully not

The October patches for the previous 2 years had their first dev blogs and teasers only a couple of days apart.

2 Likes

I mean the T-90M coming without a Leopard 2 with the add on armor kit would be enough controversy to get us well within part 2.

But honestly if we see rank VIII with a SEPv2 and buffs to the Merkava Mk.4s I would also be a lot more quiet.

1 Like

Its been sorely needed. So it would fit with the comment made in that twitch clip

honestly i would love the situation, give us and germany an upgraded tank but leave russia 1 patch behind for the t90m

Edit: wow someone seriously flagged this as innapropiate, geez

no

as if pso wasnt good enough

2 Likes

Bruh the PSO is a sidegrade at best lmao.

1 Like

because it literaly isnt, it is just a side grade nothing more, good thing an actual upgrade already got confirmed

so is the t90m your point being

holy the copium here

1 Like

so is the t90m

I think if that would happen there would be a meltdown here that made the one from a few days ago look like childs play.

It would be glorious.

it is an upgrade over the T72 isnt it?

Soviet tree has 2 mid tier spaa. I think they are covered

1 Like

yea, but is it better than the bvm?

it is whole other tank line, there is no comparing, while pso is the same tank line as leo 2a5/2a6