Kings of Battle - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

Sorry m8, ima a devil, cant do ;)

south korea seems more reallistic as a sub tech tree for japan, since it has more possible vehicles and you know gaijin dosent care about political problems (china and taiwan)

1 Like

we cant do it right, even if we talk about another typhoon it is wrong, cant make it right for some people

1 Like

Im a UK main, im used to it. That is why i stick to the avenger and slap the 4.7

Swordfish and Avenger are the best
who needs Migs, F-16s and Typhoons

1 Like

Weird, since all aircraft have their correct weapons.
As for ASRAAM, if it’s as good as suspected, then it’ll be later. Either way it requires research & development, and that takes time.

Swordfish is a god, i took it to 10.0 once and when enemy team lerned im in it 5 of them crashed (yes this is lvl 5 prem joke)

what i really want ingame rn its AAM 1 2 3 and 4 in game for japanese planes, unique weaponry for japan air tech tree

2 Likes

And i want to have fun (gone wrong)

gaijin god dosent allow us to have fun its heresy

i am all for it wouldnt mind

Oh you boys will have a heart attack

@Motherhen357 let me share these.

Spoiler

Remember don’t shoot the messenger !

Last time i had a great amount of fun was when i got my hands on AVRE a few years ago. Removing everything from the map used my monthly supply of dopamine

Where these from?

Basement guy drug stash

yeah but korean people are against it because they hate japanese people wich its kinda dumb since its just adding korea to japan like taiwan for china wasnt bad for me its just bad for politically influenced people

Idk Motherhen shared them in our discord

what’s this?

m8

Kinda looks like WT mobile graphics tbh