Kings of Battle - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

I’m gonna call BS and check my reference books when I get home.

But I’ll be bold, I think Su-27 is 13.0. If they get the flight model right, the fuel capacity, and the full expression of the pylons with 4-6 R-27ER/ET’s plus R-73 filler.

R-77’s are cool, but I’m not even that stoked for them, I think the real play is having a ton of R-27’s.

1 Like

R-27ERs on a radar worse than Mig-29 9.12…
I guess the “wait until people realize Mig-25 doesn’t have countermeasures, has a slightly modified Mig-23 radar, and its engines don’t get it to speed that fast” statement can be posted as well for any Mig-25 enjoyers here.
Mig-31 supremacy.

1 Like

no apparently we were both wrong at the first time, it is the ILA 2022

1 Like

eh they gonna find some bullshit to give them countermeasures

1 Like

Myech is better than Rubin. I’m not using the ER to kill necessarily either, I’m using it to get someone defensive while I hit them with an ET.

27SM it’s only VKS RF variant. First Export Su-27 who can carry r-77 Su-27SK

Then no point adding it. Soviets just got Mig29smt. They don’t need anything else for another 6 months to a year.

Disagree. Better fuel capacity with better performance, and more larger frame missiles. Plus they can always add R-27EA’s if we want some ARH missiles that aren’t R-77’s.

1 Like

Stop it.
They can get things when they’re ready.

1 Like

I dont think early variants of Su27 would be better than MiG 29 SMT.Gaijin can add it alongside early F-15

when they are ready, the personal is better used on stuff that is actualy needed like japan spaa, britain/france/israel light and a lot more

1 Like

Why? I don’t see why every other nations should get 1 addition per update, except Britain that’s get 1 per 4 years

No need to add F15s either F16C is fine for next 6 months. No point adding 12.7 when some nations don’t even have 11.7s

No, because we get ~42 vehicles per update. ~200 per year.
Teams are already on those vehicles.

@Morvran
Britain gets additions rather often.
F-15 is needed, you just hate Japan. Also 12.3, not 12.7.

Yo wasn’t the swip leaked last patch but never came? Gnat too?

oh we didnt say anything against japan, you know just like with the KF41 , R73 or similar stuff, they can add the F15 to japan first and add it to US a few updates later

they should add the F-15J with AIM7M/9Ls to Japan and then to the US later
but they wont. because too many tears

2 Likes

F-15 with aim-7s would be fine for now.It should perform somewhat similar to F-14s

F-15 would come to USA, Israel, and Japan at the same time.
It’s less work to just add them at the same time.

again didnt say anything against it, i am just saying US or RUS dont need any new vehicles currently, they can be added exclusively for other countries for all i care for a few updates

2 Likes