Kings of Battle - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

800mm of penetration, single-launch/burst-fire only due to beam riding.
Vikhr’s are only powerful against other helicopters, and A-10s.
Otherwise every other top AGM is better against armored targets.

Im also looking forward to wrecking typhoons with su27, su30, mig35

It was confirmed for this or the december one (they said this year somewhere around mach/may)

Still more than enough to one shot me in a Chally 2. And I’d say their speed is also very powerful in GRB. Less lead time needed making them more accurate

5 nations at top tier, bought with money and prems.

More like

Lmao the T-80U has equal forward mobility and far far better armor. Not to mention the funny T-80 damage model.

Only things you are right about is thermals and pen.

I guess I shouldn’t have expected any ability to aim from you (pun intended).

Oh yes

1 Like

yes, and I have another Top Tier Heli too, the German Tiger with it’s PARS

Vikhir are better in almost every aspect except that they’re not FnF but FnF can be a downside too sometimes

@Alex_ツ you’ve been real quiet about me being a “Russophobic U.S main” after this post.

Yup, im hoping for this update but if not at least we won’t wait long till December.

Ngl if Poland does come as our next nation then I so want a Czech sub tree

2 Likes

That is a nice looking Leopard 2A4 (Pzbtl 123) with more than 700 battles played that you have there.

Wonder if that is related to your progress in the german tree?..Oh wait I don’t need to wonder, because it’s the only reason you have german top tier.

would love it

Yea honestly that would be the best thing they ever do.

Lmao Meteor missle is superior the any bvr missle the russians have

lol he goes super quiet when ever he is wrong

2 Likes

Do you own/play any top tier helis?

I at least expected him to acknowledge he was wrong and apologize for the false accusations, insults and even threats, but I guess I was being too optimistic xD

At least I proved him wrong to such degree that the matter was sealed off once and for all, I guess.

6 Likes

He will never do it as he will most likely get a ban by the end of the day