Kings of Battle - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

huh never knew, more suprised they gave north korea an f5

1 Like

My only hope for now is that they will rebalance the french navy soontm-ish
For now most people say, that it is not worth it to reseach the french naval tree.

I would actually be happy to see a Duquirke Devblog today or something in that regard

1 Like

Yeah… a Dunkerque class would be cool

1 Like

wdym not worth it?

it’s the only tree with a really unique playstyle

all glass cannons and Heavy Destroyers disguised as Cruisers

No lineups
The Dupilex is kind of bad if you compare it to a prinz Eugen for Example
The top tier Battleship is apparently kinda mid

The area around 5.7 is supposedly nice.
But I firstly want to get my bayern before geting into the franch navy

Speaking of trees and subtrees. Yesterday, Oxy said something along the lines of " I dont know what subtree Japan can get, South Korea highly unlikely. I dont think there’s anything Japan can get in the close future"

oxy has fooled us like that before

Unfortunate.

Would be sad to see, if Japan were to get nothing

Still have to remember that the roadmap never confirmed a new nation and rank VIII ground for this year.

They could also easily have been talking about 2024 and 2025 for all we know.

1 Like

Although Rank 8 ground is more likely this year since they confirmed better leopards for Germany and recently moved a bunch of Rank 6s up to Rank 7

1 Like

True, but i think the following nations would like a 5.0-7.0 non-radar spaa in Rank 4/5 to fill their gaps.

USA
Sweden
Israel
France
Potentiall Japan, idk how well SUB-I-II covers it
China

I am talking about dedicated spaa in the 20mm to 30mm range of high ROF guns.

Soviets got 2 that fulfills that role well (btr-zd, M53/59). Its about time that someone like France gets some aswell given Rank 4 and 5 is empty. A 4.0 BR gap.

1 Like

It always depends on how well the development part is doing

Because when talking about the future, it does not always mean the next major update or even this year. We can be hinting at things to come in the far future too.

Perhaps don’t take things too literally.

23 Likes

That sounds interesting. Hope he’s not saying that because he’s on the payroll and wants to psyche people up for his colleague’s work.
Either way, curious to see what we’ll be getting.

but if we don’t take things too literally and interpret the weirdest stuff into every word then we have nothing to talk about here

Definitely.

at 5.3 it should be quite strong as an spaa, the same gun is germanys 7.3 / 7.7 spaa on the wiesel and marder series, personaly i loved the death laser, you kill the air targets trough sheer number of shoots hard to miss when u shoot laser lines at the targets and at 5.3 i bet the thing is way more effective then at 7.3 lol

Yeah 100% agree. At first I thought rank VIII ground would come 2024, but all the other confirmations like the stuff moving and the Leo 2 confirmation makes me believe it could very well come this year.

1 Like

LMAO I warned your asses it was corpo speak.
To say its a confirmation of a new nation in this or next update is so far off.

Shit’s just PR spiel for “we continue to work on the game”