Kings of Battle - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

If they wanted to be Historically accurate. then Tornado F3 recieved ASRAAM at the same time as it got AMRAAM. Tornado F3 was never equipped with one and not the other.

Spoiler

https://cdn.imgbin.com/15/6/12/imgbin-face-with-tears-of-joy-emoji-emoticon-laughter-smile-nike-tumblr-emoji-Zt2qjKFTJDfyePcLau5jmS7AU.jpg

And we all know what the most deadliest bombload is for a Vulcan…

Spoiler

lmao dude give up.

DA.2 was the designation given to the weapons testing and avionics aircraft LMAO How wrong can you be? It did ASRAAM testing in 2002.

Here’s DA.2 with AMRAAM
woah! Look out, here’s DA.2 again with inert AIM-9s!

Goofball

ADATS is a tank destroyer. It gets the TD spawn cost, and that gets high when you’ve died a few times. There’s no SPAA for top tier UK.

4 Likes

Light AA Mk 1!!!

4 Likes

Sorry if this im being blind but are those skyflashes on the belly of the DA.2 or AMRAAMs?

I think they were intiially tested with Skyflash

AMRAAM (small fins)

It’s hard to tell, but the DA.2 mounted both so…eh lol
It’s AMRAAM, ASRAAM, AIM9L and Skyflash configurable
Just no mauser

Ah cool, shame Smin denied any Development Typhoons then

1 Like

Only EAP

EAP didnt have any munitions or combat capability. DA.2 for all intents and purposes could’ve been put against an aircraft and fought

I swear yesterday he said only full production Typhoons would come or something

Especially if they did a F-16AJ or Yak-141 for it and made it a bit of an amalagam of Typhoon prototypes. So engines from the first few that use the Tornado engines, weapons, radar and counter measures from the slight later variants

Only thing stated was No Typhoons soon.

Except, Canada is also far closer to the US than it is to the UK, so this isn’t really a valid line of reasoning.

and South Africa is?

Ahh my bad then, sorry.

On another note maybe theres gonna be a new heli for britain this update?

Let me clarify, China does not have the same level of options, and are far more difficult for Gaijin to research/model all that on a TT with a minor nation player base. The MLU should be a 16C equivalent receiving the same LGBs/Mavs and missiles, I have supported and created bug reports to that effect, however Gaijin chooses what it wants in the end.

Yes, China has many things that could be added, and I hope they do, I am still waiting for the J-10 and JH-7, however those vehicles likely wont be coming soon due to the massive leap in advancement the PLAAF has made in the last 2 decade. The result is China will have MANY options in the upcoming years but is in an awkward in between spot now. They have CAS, its fairly good, but they dont have the options for better atm.

3 Likes

Wessex could be cool but hopefully something more modern. Maybe Wildcat?