Kings of Battle - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

Yeah some will have fun, at the cost of the countries which lose alot of their tech to these warped subtree countries.

14 Likes

Dunkerque please
m4_gf230907-1

3 Likes

If you know the game so well than you should know how sub trees work right ?

what a turd of a tank.

I do hope we see the 35M in the Hungarian Subtree at some point.
Interested to see if/when Poland is added whether it might be used to host other Eastern countries as a Full Nation.

Good thing no tech tree in War Thunder lost their tech to sub trees.

1 Like

Oh I know. I just put “hypothetically speaking” there so I don’t have to argue with certain benelux tree “fans”.

1 Like

Lmao I say fan is a bit light but yea

1 Like

Well if you played some other trees you would know what actual suffering is.

Than again I don’t know if you would survive that.

1 Like

Well Italy and Sweden have toys Germany doesn not. Its not like German TT is stuck in 2004 or something with the Leopard 2A6 and this strange pre-production Puma without Spikes from whatever date. Also none of the uparmored Leopards made it into the Ger TT up to now. Also no hardkill protection system showed up in German TT as well. It all goes to subtree countries.

So I would support this subtree idea a bit, as long as all get treated in a similar way. Like the Star Fighter Patch, where all nations got theirs at the same time.

But imho it looks pretty one-sided for Germany. Alot goes to others, nothing comes back. Except for underperfoming stuff no one asked for (Tam, Hunter etc.).

1 Like

People need to realize the following:
AV-8B+ will still come to America.
SPIKE PUMA, the better KF-41, will come.
2A4 is already in Germany.
F-4F ICE is on its way.
KF platform prototypes can come.
2A6 is already in Germany.
And a Leopard more armored than Strv 122 can and likely is coming to Germany this year.

@Thodin
Cause Germany doesn’t use those “toys”. Strv 122, and KF-41 aren’t in German service, thus they can’t be “taken” from Germany since they never used them.
Germany IRL doesn’t use hardkill on anything that can be put within the BR ranges.
If Merkava got its real armor it’d be 12.3.
TAM 2C is legit one of the best 10.0 light tanks in WT…
Hunter is among the best 9.7s as well.

6 Likes

You have the PSO you lot been screaming about that since day 1 it appeared.

On the Kf 41 it’s quiet simple they need something that will sell the sub tree and the Kf 41 will do that.
People are not going to play the Hungarian version knowing they will get it in the German tree as well.

1 Like

Hunter

Underperforming…

It’s like one of the best jets at it’s BR lmao

Also the TAMs are literally better leopard 1s

3 Likes

Strv 122, and KF-41 aren’t in German service

Waiting for France to lose the ItO lol. (Leopard 2 TVM exists btw, was extensively trialed by Germany, built by them and also designed yada yada - if CV90120 is a go, TVM is as well).

Cause Germany doesn’t use those “toys”.

Does Russia use 2S38? Did UK ever use the T-90S? Oh wait, PSO.

You have the PSO you lot been screaming about that since day 1 it appeared.

All that screaming was about how it will be and ended up being a POS I reckon.

It’s like one of the best jets at it’s BR lmao

Honestly first time I’ve seen someone call it “underperforming” lmao. The only thing that gives it a run for its money is the F-5C, which is one of, if not the best jet at 10.3

Like to be absolutely clear I get the annoyance with the PSO and I think it was genuinely done dirty and I also think that the Germany should have gotten the KF41(just not the Hungarian one)

…but holy hell single nation mains never cease to amaze me with how insane they can be my god

100% but yea his comment are coming from feelings rather than the truth.
As Smin said there are more Leo’s coming this year but he is still complaining

2 Likes

Such a shame when Italy gets unnecessary ZSUs and a T-72 copy where much expected Tiger and Panther that will boost the tree around 5.7-6.0 and give a heavy tank opportunity is missing

Is the Spike-LR and Spike-MR supposed to be identical?

Prove that they were officially in Hungary, and not using German ones, for the war against the Allies 🤣

1 Like