Kicked from match before the end, and or end of match bug

I dont know what is going on here, but before a match has ended i am being kicked, not all the time just once in a while. last match was domination #1 vietnam.

1 Like

Server issues, lotta people online.

There is a end of match issue that does not show results after a win and tells you interim results

Worse yet is when the server just pretends that game never happened. No rewards, no replay, no nothin’.
Usually when you’ve got a 10 kill game and a 500% booster running.

So I’m currently dealing with this and I haven’t been able to find a fix. I’ve tried just about everything that comes to mind when it comes to testing connections and its happening every single game at the exact same point (When precisely 6m 02s hits). Warthunder is the the only application that is having an issue like this. All other online games run just fine without issue.

Were you able to find a solution?

I am experiencing the same issue, playing on SA server, apart from slow loading at the start, the game simply kicks me out of the game before it has ended, usually just towards the end but sometimes also in the middle when the outcome isnt decided yet. Any solutions/fix for this?

Please check this section: Crashes, Connection, Update Problems & Advice - War Thunder — official forum