Kh-38MT is broken, it can't lock any ground vehicle

1. the missile can’t lock any ground vehicle.
  2. IOG notwork, missiles will self destruct after lost target.
  3. max lock range ≈ 20km, not 40km.

[DEV Server]Kh-38MT is broken.

Yes, its currently Work-in-progress.

Enjoy realism on dev while you can. Probably will be “fixed” after

Is the implication there you think it shouldn’t be fixed?

Imagine actually believing any Su-25 variant will fly IRL with anything other than dumb rockets.

Shouldn’t being added. New vehicles to minor nations would be better then another su25, how many we already have of the most broken jet in the game? While minor nations don’t even have complete top-tier lineup

Its nothing crazy we haven’t already seen ingame. It just gives the USSR tree CAS capabilities a bit closer to CAS like the Gripen’s, F-16C/D, Mirage 2K’s, etc, etc that’s been ingame for quite a while now.

Definitely worth adding.

1 Like

This is a video game…

Yea let’s leave minor nations half-empty because it’s worth adding yet another su25 to bloated with vehicles soviet tree

So are we stopping adding new content for every major nation or just the ones you personally hate?

Major nations gets multiple vehicles every patch, they won’t loose anything if each get 1 less vehicle in favor of minor nations to catch up. Soviet one just gets the most

Uh huh.

tbh major nations get multiple vehicles per patch while some nations haven’t received a new vehicle in several years, and I’m talking about nations with huge gaps.

That’s how a company makes money. Make the things most likely to be consumed. People will pay GE to get this plane, while less people would pay GE to get something similar for France.

I agree that minor nations should have more robust trees, but it makes sense why majors get more content.

I agree with this. This is the first USSR plane with thermals. It still doesn’t compete with most nations’ top tier CAS. I don’t see why people have such an issue with it when minor nations still have better planes.

1 Like

Then don’t add minor nations in the first place.