Kantai CollectionEvent concept

• I want to see events like this
  • I don’t want to see events like this
0 voters

pic_head
**What is Q Kantai Collection? **
A “Kantai Collection -KanColle-” is a new type of social game jointly developed by DMM.com and Kadokawa Games.
This is a training simulation game where you aim to create an invincible combined fleet while forming, training, and strengthening a fleet of “Kanmusu”, which are anthropomorphized destroyers, light cruisers, and heavy cruisers of the former Japanese military.
The first encounter between KanColle and War Thunder was at Shigure Kai 3 on April Fools’ Day in 2023. However, since it was not adopted, it could not be seen in the game. actual [April Fools 2023] Shiratsuyu-class Kanmuse "Destroyer", Shigure (Kai San) - Passed for Consideration - War Thunder - Official Forum
Now, as a topic, I created this because I want to see this KanColle x War Thunder event, and I want people to discuss how it will play. Let’s start
(I will write it in the proposal as soon as the discussion is over.)

source of information

1 Like

steamuserimages-a.akamaihd

5 Likes

I bet you have both the waifu pillows

3 Likes

Add it and make it so other people cannot disable the decals so that I can generate entertaining forum posts.

4 Likes

DojaCatGIF

1 Like

I think the issue is more down to whether the ones who own Kantai will accept the deal with Gaijin for an International Event. As it costs a lot of money and maintaining it, is a massive communication Nightmare.

1 Like

Such a thing won’t ever happen as Gaijin would have to pay for temporary licensing privileges, and we all know Gaijin is more penny-pinching than Scrooge, himself.

Additionally, it’s for Naval - The most ignored and poorly implemented mode set in the game. It simply wouldn’t draw attention - Not to mention that there are so many ships in KanColle that aren’t even in WT.

Simply not viable.

1 Like