JGSDF Type10 Tank/10式戦車

By the way, what is the reason for the trunnion block showing on the x-ray?

That you see the 20mm :D

1 Like

A literal piece of sponge

1 Like

Straight up spall generator, that 20mm spalls so much it can 1 shot your gunner from the commander side.

I know we all know this but it’s almost comical how bad the Type 10’s breech armor is compared to the Type 90.

Type 90 600mm CE/375mm KE
Type 10 370-400mm CE/200-260mm KE
And that’s not counting the armor holes that cover a lot of the Type 10’s breech from the optics/mg.

Despite the large increase in turret composite weight and overall smaller turret we somehow ended up with less protection. Truly amazing.

8 Likes

Im looking at images of the type 10 on google images (reliable source i know), and i see images with type 10s that have both types of tracks. Funnily, the type 10 devblog has a wallpaper with the rubber tracks. Could you elaborate more on these types of tracks since there isn’t one concrete type they use as far as I can find.
IMG_0911
IMG_0912
The rubber tracks also kind of look like the metal tracks with rubber installed in them

Currently on live server its using Type 90s tracks. Your pictures show the same Type 10 tracks, one with and one without the rubber attachements, which doesn’t matter anyway, as the tracks of all Type 10s on live server are completely wrong.

2 Likes

Somewhat good view on tracks
jsdf-47-f7

1 Like

There is a bug report done by me and the new tracks C1 are in files but not on live.
https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/2oyqVNssNwYl

1 Like

Bug reports are often not responded to regarding changes to the 3D model because…

Of course like the first bug report about tracks that is like one year old.

Passed. (Thx Smin)

2 Likes

smin is my fav person in the forums tbh

2 Likes

Nice so we need to wait for tomorrow hopefully.

Smin said its unlikely to be fixed with the Major Patch, but ig we can hope :P

But im happy,as i said those tracks give Type 10 more depth.

If you look closely, you will see that the direct sights of the type10 and tkx are in the shape of the actual vehicle.

Now if only the additional turret basket would get forwarded to the devs…

There is currently a bug with autoloaders, I’ve been able to fire 16 shots from the type 10, even though there are only 14 in ready rack and 1 in breach. You can only fire the 16th “magic” shell if you are holding down fire. Anyone else having this issue? Seems to be an issue with all autoloaders. It also doesn’t remove the extra shell from the Xray.

Here is the bug report

2 Likes

I’ll have to see later if it happens to me too

1 Like