JAS39C is missing basically EVERYTHING that makes it a version C

Fair enough, better radar is always welcomed in my book :)

MAW would be awesome as it shows you where the missile is coming from so im hoping for that

Yea i can understand, if we can get MAW,cockpit display and proper radar it will be even more amazing.

Also the fact that as long as the system can mount it that means we can suggest it. Thats a pretty big variety of basically everything

1 Like

+1

Is there any information about adding RB99 for JAS39A?

I doubt it will get it otherwise it would be 13.0

1 Like

Whatever, 12.7 has less difference with 13.0

Besides Smin has stated that with RB 99 the gripen A would be no different from the C so there isn’t a point in adding it with RB 99

1 Like

Cockpit is wrong aswell. since it is in english, when the Swedish one is in Swedish. they copied over the international Gripens cockpit to Swedens Gripen C lol.

Wonder if theyll add the Voice assistant system and maws before the update drops

1 Like

Will you also give the gripen C it’s ability to carry a bomb on the centerline pylon ?

The R-Darter wasnt ever intergrated on the Gripen only on the Cheetah, so why does the Gripen get acces to the R-Darter ?

that would be amazing, i do hope they do that before the actual release

I personally believe that compared to South Africa’s JAS39C, the two-seater JAS39D operated by the Empire Test Pilots’ School is more suitable in the British tech tree. However, I think Gaijin prefers copy-pasting.

JAS39 D loses the gun gain more weight amd a worse flight performance. I personally dont see any reason for more SAAF gripens since the o ly reason the gripen was added was as a stop gap since britain was lacking. Besides the SAAF grip doesnt use Darter, only IRIS-T

That is correct though, the C version IS an international one with English cockpit and units in mph and feet.

it would make a great Attacker in the Swedish tree though.
no gun, worse performance but access to all NATO A2G ordinance.
Sweden needs some more variety at top tier CAS

1 Like

Shouldn’t Gripen C also able to access all Nato A2G ordinance? That was one of the key features of C model.

1 Like