Could we see the rafale and the gripen e and f in the japanese air tech tree for the next update, pleaseee?
Ngl, I don’t really want the JP tree to have more c&p top tier
sorry you’re giving us a gripen e, just as soon as Thailand gets them
also it’s c&p or demo models because they have literally nothing else to add lol
I’d rather have f2 super kai but I doubt it
Nah we’re getting X-2 trust me (real)
Well, don’t be surprised if the British techtree gets a copypaste EBRC Jaguar if Ireland gets it
I’d rather see fixes and better treatment of the vehicles in the tree first.
Absolutely not. No gripen E anywhere other than Sweden ever.
Thailand deserves the Gripen E and F. Would be nice to see.
Unavoidable. Many nations selling their jets to other nations. Also, I’d like to see copy paste, helps players play on their fav. nation without struggling to fight. If it weren’t for Thailand’s, Indonesia’s, Malaysia’s Copy& Paste, Japan TT would still look tiny compared to others.
Japan have most versatile toptier planes… f4, mig29 , f15 , f16 , f2A , f18 ,su30 , jas39c
The phantom, mig, f2a, f16, and gripen aren’t really versatile planes in the japanese tree. They all also kind of suck compared to other top tier aircraft especially after the changes to the AAM-4 with the su-30 being the exception but then again its not japanese.
I want to see Ace Combat Fleet in War Thunder and i hope it would be Japan
Versatile, not so much. but variation that i can agree on
MiG is fine
Gripen is also solid
F-2As were the ones that got cucked unfortunately
no atg missiles on those top tier planes, on the Japanese ones at least