J-7E shouldn't be at 11.0

I have not played GRB in F100A, that says it all, it’s mainly ARB ground targets. The only plane with GRB kills is Q5I and there is like 4 of them since I brought it for 11.7 when there are F16s and Su27 flying everywhere.

AIM-7F fired from a 200m distance almost always misses because it is too close lmao.

still awful

I have been playing for 2 months only in ARB. 300 kills isn’t that bad for 2 weeks of grind is it for F100?

After all the dodging BVRAAM and flanking someone getting flared is just annoying, I can get kills but losing money after playing for ten minutes is just annoying.

Keep playing ARB, you will gradually become good at it.

Yeah but as I said earlier, the J-7E is already one of the best 11.0s and to give it all aspects would not be fair to OTHER 11.0s or the 11.3s that are 11.3 only because they have all aspects, like the F-104S.ASA.

Well why is the mirage there then, it has IRCCM and SARH.

2 Likes

Mirage has a worse flight model and the SARH it does have is bad. It also only gets 2 IR missiles

Super 530 is not bad in most aspects, only the range is a bit… two IR but they will kill you easy, they are IRCCM, almost two kills are guaranteed.

1 Like

It is bad, can’t you just chaff the damn thing?

I haven’t got killed, even though I don’t have chaff :D… I fly so low they can’t lock, lick literally below tree height.
I have seen them kill like 3 F4s though, and then Magic 2 just killed me, so I think it is not balanced if we account IRCCM capabilities.

Once again, its skill issue, and i dont mean it in a mocking way, is just that you dont have much experience in ARB.

Ok I’m back after an average of 1k RP with 7 kills -180000 SL in 20 matches I am just here asking for advice. My current strategy is throwing my PL5Bs at just under 3 km range, but it seem to be missing a lot, is there a better way of throwing it, since when I throw it off axis F4s can actually out run it.

I’d wait for the new BRs personally, I am 2/1 in my J-7e atm which isn’t that great but that was due to a tactic of what I call ‘rat play’, fly extremely low and near your max speed quite far left or right, then when the first non BVR kills start to emerge then turn in and look to get behind the furball, here you are presented with plenty of targets who aren’t paying enough attention to their surroundings, after the furball has been thinned down a bit, try and lead clueless enemies into a dogfight away from everyone else since you can always come out on top unless the occasional Mirage 2000 or F-16a decides they want to play their jet correctly.

1 Like

New BRs are going to be even worse. J-7E is going to 11.3 BR for some reason.

which is functionally 10.7 since 12.0 is the new 11.3

It’s decompression so the BRs are more spread out, 11.3 now will be nothing like 11.3 next week

2 Likes

Let’s see how it performs in the new BR.

The aircraft that J-7E will face after decompression are not that much different from those before decompression at down tier games.

In a full uptier, the J-7E would face against current 11.7BR jets, but in light of the its performance, the only problem would be the M2K with Magic II at best.

BTW, Navy Phantoms and British Phantoms will face against M4K and MiG-29G, JAS39A LMAO

1 Like

I always fly on the side of the sun to avoid locking it in first round of attack, but FR I immediately did better after posting. PL5B is quite slow so I am playing a bit more rat now sneaking on people.

1 Like