J-7E shouldn't be at 11.0

I don’t have to play it. It’s a great 11.0.

I haven’t played the J-7E since the multipath update, but it was pretty good as an ambush fighter when I did use it. Mostly just lobbing missiles at maximum range on people who aren’t aware you are nearby.

Well the F4s these days just lobs a flare once per second and do this all the way so I could barely hit anyone. I do still get kills, but that is either by luck of some missiles ignoring flares or someone forgot to use them. I have a lot of games where I end up with 0 RP and just wasting 10 minutes of my time.

So someone who doesn’t play J7E tells me it is great, when I have had 12 hours in this shit?
Also are you the same guy for the MBTs thread?

The J-7E was literally the best plane in the game when the top dogs were F-14A, MiG-23MLD and F-4J, its one of the best planes in energy retention, only comparable to the F-5E, even with the chinese version of the MiG-21MF´s engine.

Not anymore, its speed retention is very comparable to all other Delta wing vehicles. I watched the replay where I got out turned by an F4, after turning an 180 I was doing 690km/h, he was doing 860km/h, I entered the turn at 1230km/h he did 1150km/h. I have done multiple testing and they all show significantly worse speed retention in contrast to F5s F4s or even Mirages.

1 Like

You have to do really badly for any Phantom that isn’t an F-4E to beat you in a turn or energy retention or any kind of non-BVR scenario.

At what speeds? Because the F-5E its on par with the J-7E + you pull 30º/sec at 900km/h (2º/sec worse than F-16 Block 15)

If you are getting out rated by Phantoms in J-7E then I must say you have serious skill issue.

3 Likes

J-7E is not a single delta wing aircraft, stop comparing it to other delta wings. Double delta is not same as single delta wing.

1 Like

We were doing supersonic dogfighting for some reason …
Anyhow he turned in time to lock and fire a AIM7E at me.

I’ve tested the speed retention is very similar to that of J7E, it’s only less than 10km/h speed difference which could also be accounted for engine, so I think it is better but not significantly at all.

I mean I am like 300km/h after a 180 and then we were kind of head on but he has AIM7E which obviously ruins me since I have to turn fully and use 30mm.

I really hate using this card: Its skill issue, unless you face a F-16 you should not have any problem dealing with an enemy.

1 Like

Yes? I am confident in my assessment of any vehicle in this game since I have so many hours and a wide variety of experience in different nations. If I think the vehicle is a certain way, it’s because I’ve did explicit research into it and have extensive experience playing at the very least against it to educate myself on it.

This is on you taking bad lines

As one of J-7E player, it is king of dogfighting in 11.0-10.0BR match maker.

I just checked your stats but, You are not good at the whole ARB thing to begin with because you mostly used it as bomber in GRB and doesn’t even know how to use them as fighter.

Is this me?
You have selected on the Air target kills.
The ground targets are mainly ARB as well( for some reason they also count.)

I just want all aspect cause I have to win a dogfight completely to get on someone’s 6 to kill them, whilst in a headon I am useless, getting killed by AIM7Fs when they are like 200m away. I was looking at the last time we had an argument was on ZTZ99A when I haven’t even started ARB.

1 Like

That’s your stats.