J-7D The worst top primium jet in the game ( pay 2 suffer)

like i said completly useless opinion and i never said it should be lower either, i said it has the same problems as the J7D against the BVR meta at the range and that it gets the problems in uptiers.
And it is true that the Base model of the MIG 21 is 10.3, the bis got better engines yes, but the airframe itself stays the same.
Same with the future f4f ice it will have problems at higher brs because it just is an upgraded airframe that has no place in gen 4 planes

With this Logic all F-16’s, F-14’s and Mig29’s should be at same br since all of them are upgraded yet retains same airframe.

F4F ICE didnt recieved better engines , hence why flight performance will be similiar to F4E while having better radar and armaments, on the other hand Mig21Bis recieved better engine and gained much better flight performance.

You’re comparing apple to orange.

Put F-4M at 10.3, so that it performs well in uptiers

Avionics // Airframe.

tell me are you stupid , because you realy sound like it, the f16 and f14 as well as mig 29 variants are base 11.7/12.0 airframes yes, they received upgrades just like the Mig 21 did and as a result the BR rised, thats what i am saying the whole time, i am not saying that the lazur or J-7D should be 10.3 i am just saying they are based on a 10.3 airframe, that you arent able to understand that is ridiculous, the new better engines increase performance yes, but they dont make it a whole new aircraft, just an upgrade

1 Like

This argument makes no sense

Neither does yours

Any of you use the f4j(uk) also know as the f4junk and one the worst phantoms in the game and is premium

I have the F-4J UK, it’s pretty good, don’t have any problems with it.

In top tier its pretty good huh

It was before F-16C was added, now it’s just good in sim, it’s a good bomber, if you want to use it in realistic, bomb a base, flank, and take out people with your missiles.

Good luck with that skyflashes vs aim7f r27 its getting smashed

It’s alright in sim, in ARB I haven’t played since F-16C came out

Well in air rb it the worst phantom other then the German one

German F-4F Early (10.3) and Late (10.7) is awesome to play thanks to the generous matchmaker.

10.0-10.7 is the best range to play at in ARB right now.

F-4C go kinda hard

F4EJ :skull:

Not really, you just didnt make your explanation clear.

İf only you wrote this part sooner none of this would happen.

J-7D REALLY isnt that bad.

The MiG-21MF airframe is not a 10.3 airframe, thr 10.3 mig-21’s are rather undertiered and only sit there due to compression. They’d be fine at 10.7.

The PL-5B is not an 11.0 missile either. Its the outright best rear aspect IR missile ingame, and could easily sit on planes at 11.3.

So you have a 10.7 airframe with the best rear aspect IR missiles ingame. 11.0 is fine, and the aircraft is CLEARLY perfomring well enough in the avg players hands to warrant staying there as well, seeing as gaijin hasnt dropped it.

2 Likes

i did and i never stated that it should be 10.3, if you read the texts right you would clearly understand it, i repeated my statement multiple times until you finaly understood it, it was pretty clear what i wrote