I've spaded every italian plane (minus a few bombers) up to 11.0 as well as every Italian tank up to 8.7. (Currently on F-104S.ASA for air and VCC/60 and VBC Pt2 for ground) Ask me anything, also, my own opinion on the Italian tree inside

Just how elated were you when the Breda 50cals got buffed and no longer felt like they were firing uncooked spaghetti at the enemy?

1 Like

My Italian 10.3 line-up will be composed as follows (when I have completed Freccia and AMX), Ariete P, Freccia, Dardo, VCC-80/30, Centauro I 105 R, VRCC, A129CBT and AMX.
And I can’t wait for the Leonardo M60A3 Upgrade and MB-339CD to be added.

What lineups past 6.7/7.0 are actually worth making? The good lineups seem very sporadic

Mine will be Ariete, Leopard 2A4, Dardo, VCC-80/30, A129CBT [will replace my T129], and AMX.

@SpeclistMain
M26A1 with APCR, and the 2 light tanks.
It’s better to create a 6.0 lineup now as you have 6 tech tree vehicles to choose from.

9.0-9.3 is very fun, so is 8.0

yes it is fun but your’re constantly uptier (GAB). I have Leo1, OF-40 MK2 and T-72.

Are you excited for new air Hungarian branch that was added last update? And what are your thoughts on it?

I am not sure how Italian mains received this update, so I am interested in your opinion.

I started grinding the Italian ground TT right after u got the 90mm Breda truck,and that thing is goated

However,i reached a point where i can have the M24 and the P40 without getting too uptiered,and those things sucks?

Considering that i spades the US M24 several years ago,how do you suggest to use those 2 vehicles at the fullest?

I have for better or worse already played a lot of these Hungarian jets before in the other trees, with the exception of the Gripen or MiG-17PF. I think the Hungarian tree will help attract more players to the Italian tree but unfortunately I do think it detracts from the uniqueness each tree used to have, but we are very well past the point where that’s fixable or returnable.

I suggest only using the P-40 in its own BR honestly. It’s not the most uptierable tank. The M24 though is great and can be played at its own or even a slightly higher br lineup just by playing it as a flanker/scouter.

How’s the HitFist at 9.0 after the buff in damage to ammunition modules?

If the buff is more recent than a week ago then I haven’t seen it with the hitfist, however when playing it, it did no damage :(

Yeah, I was expecting such an outcome. Maybe it’s better after the change, since it was implemented fairly recently.