It's time for Gaijin to finally fix the Challenger 2 instead of carrying all it's issues over into each new tank

I hope you’re right, man…

1 Like

Lets hope dont spend the entire month of the US and USSR vehicles

2 Likes

I would like my challengers to be competitive. Don’t even need to be as incredibly effective as they are in reality, just competitive. I’d take it being fully proper, but even just competitive at this point.

7 Likes

Biggest one I’d like to see fixed is the hull side armour. Probably one of the oldest issues reported on CR2.

18 Likes

Yep, and one of the most proven.

3 Likes

I literally opened all the links, and the response was just ‘Forwarded as a suggestion.’ This mobility issue affects only the Challenger 2, which seems like a heavy tank. In my opinion, it’s a simple problem to fix, but Gaijin doesn’t want to. This kind of issue should be fixed immediately, not just forwarded as a suggestion; it’s an error, not a suggestion, and it’s straightforward to resolve.

3 Likes

Plz fix it!!!

That’s weird.

My understanding is what we are getting is not a challenger 3 prototype, it’s not be unveiled yet.

As far as I’m aware, the black night had just as much right to be called the challenger 3 prototype as what we are getting.

I guess marketing triumphs over all, gotta get the headline “challenger 3!!” In.

4 Likes

This is extremely important IMO.

500-520mm KE is useless… but 580-600mm KE would be amazing.

Those 80mm really would change the tank.

5 Likes

Just post it onto the Russian forums, probably will help more than anything else lmao

2 Likes

Already posted too many times. About all Challenger problem

3 Likes

not enough

1 Like

Hello guys

Thanks for your feedback. We are forwarding the concerns raised.

We hope to have some more news to share on the matter soon.

40 Likes

Nice, Very nice!

1 Like

halal-pray

4 Likes

🫡 🫡

People have been asking for regenerative steering since back when Sherman’s were added. At this point I don’t think it’s coming.

4 Likes

O7. Doing gods work

1 Like

On the bright side theres some acknowledgement of how bad the Chally situation is. too bad it had to come when there was a premium in the offing for gaijin

3 Likes