Italy really needs something to fill the SPAA gap between 9.7-11.3

The Sidam really barely cuts it at 9.7 but trying to bring it to 10.7 is just a nightmare.

Can we move the OTOMAGIC down to 10.7? I really doubt it would be game breaking.

Hell, you could remove the APFSDS and bring it down to 10.3 and I’d be ok with it. At this point you have nothing to fight back at 10.7.

4 Likes

I would agree if they lower it to 11.0 with some sort of buff, at 10.7 you got same pen as default Abrams lol.

CA-95M could be added with A95M-RC missiles, or maybe just a copy paste Strela.

1 Like

The Hungarian osa is coming next update and is most likely going to be 10.7, just give it a bit.

1 Like

I’m really not sure what this post is trying to say…

DOwn to 11.0 rather than 10.7 after further BR decompression, cause I think it is a good vehicle just need to get a bit of decompression.

I don’t think it needs a buff to go lower. I think at 10.7 it will be fine considering we have things like the 2s38 at 10.0 and other light vehicles will full loads of APFSDS and some with spikes at 10.7

2S38 is 10.3 now no? Haven’t played enough ground recently

Yes, it’s 10.3. Forgot they recently moved it up after sitting at 10.0 for so long.

My point still stands however.

This.
I would like to see how it performs at 10.3 at first though. HE-VT at that BR isn’t anything special and having only 12 darts really limits it’s AT capability.

No need to nerf OTOMATIC that way. According to leaks we will most likely get Romanian OSA-AKM, which should be 10.3-10.7.

*Romanian
Hungary didn’t have such tech.

There could also be Gepard-R, Romanian Gepard equipped with CA-94M (improved Strela-2 missiles)

Spoiler

Although imo both are 9.7-10.0 material. Romanian OSA and Hungarian Strela-2 are probably better option.

3 Likes

The 9K33 Osa would probably performs better than OTOMATIC, maybe considering lowering OTOMATIC to 11.0 and a initial addition of the 9K33 Osa in 11.3 would be a good option. I guess.

OSA should be Roland equivalent

Spoiler

5-osa-ttx.pdf - Google Drive

only because a new vehicle gets added the ones before dont magicaly change BR
that aint how it works

Thanks for the information, never knew.

Oh boy, that Romainian Gepard thing would be sweet as hell!