WM-21 Sólyom
MÁVAG Héja I
MÁVAG Héja II
MÁVAG Héja II Zuhanóbombázó
WM-23 Ezüst Nyíl
RMI-1 X/H (+DB 605 engine variant)
Me 210 Ca-1 (40 mm)
RMI-8 X/V

That is 10-11 unique Hungarian aircraft, not 3-4… so that is “a lot”.
The highest BR aircraft would be at 6.0, not 4.7!
Please don’t write such lies, or do the research beforehand.

3 Likes

How is one country’s copy-paste better than another? They are both equally bad. How can you say “ugh Soviet planes, just play the USSR”, but proceed to say “yay more American planes, I never thought to play the USA”? This is the hypocrisy that I see from so many Italy mains.

1 Like

@винница_2017 complaining about clones being added for the sake of sim isn’t a good comparison.

In the Korean war both the North Koreans and South Koreans Operated American equipment.

In WW2, both the Chinese and the Japanese used some of the same equipment vs each other.

Do i need to include more wars?

Anyway, +1, maybe as an event or premuim though

1 Like

So Italian copy-paste is not an issue, but Hungarian copy-paste (at the high tiers where it is necessary) is somehow an issue???

Do people even realise how much of the Italian TT is American/German/British copy-paste?

Which one of these would be 6.0?

A boring, unnecessary copy-paste that has been in the game since release and everyone has played in multiple different tech trees. Brings nothing new and is not needed.

I do find it interesting that you voted ‘no’ on my WM-23 suggestion; an aircraft that is 100% unique and indigenous, actually has a place for it in the game as well and would be the same rank and BR as this copy-paste machine… odd priorities I must say.

3 Likes

I was mainly referring to the indigenous design (around 6 from Your list) not about the modificated units that Will still count as unique aircraft but they are not important as an indigenous design.

It goes by BR order, so RMI-8 X/V.

And Yet You asked for dozen of soviet Copy paste jet for Your sub tree

1 Like

Whatever you say, unique aircraft are not unique and indigenous enough for you, but Italian copy-paste is great apparently.

1 Like

Oh yeah that ones a nice one, anyway, this is a thread for the P-39Q, so we should stop this discussion

In game currently there are 4 actual hungarian veichles in the various Lines (csaba, Turan I and III, Zryini II). By comparison, hungary Is far worse in this regard

2 Likes

That subtree had already been confirmed, I just laid it out the best way possible, better than suggesting it new when it is not even needed to fill in anything.

If you two want to argue do it in dms instead of flooding the suggestion

1 Like

I Just said that there aren’t “a lot” of hungarian aircraft to’ add, and I think You alredy know my position regarding this subtree. Besides, there are alredy dozen of hungarian Copy paste veichles so If they Will add more nothing Will change for me.

I spotted the deliberate mistake!! :)

2 Likes

Off topic.

Also, I’m not Gaijin, not my fault they chose only to model 10% of the unique Hungarian vehicles.

1 Like

Now You blame me for off topic ignoring the fact that You started this discussion?
You’re double standards are very funny

2 Likes

I replied to your comment to fix your mistake, how is that off topic?

1 Like

Yeah as You prefer