It is proper for Puma S1 to have 8 spikes and BR go to 11.0

as we can see in Italian tech tree,the 8 flat fire spikes on Freccia and 4 high throwing spikes on kf41.As well as on german vilkas and Israel namer.So it is proper for the new Puma S1 to have 8 flat fire spikes.With this,BR can be in 11.0. As in 10.7 germany doesnt have any vehicle,but in 11.0,its better to play with the premium Leo2A4M.Its a win-win choice,i hope the developers can take this into consideration.Thank you.

3 Likes

You need a source that says it can carry 8.

3 Likes

i think this is decided by gaijin.Just to see the model, the atgms are placed randomly in the vehicle.It can be 4,it also can be 8.

1 Like

Majority of people dont use spikes cos they’re terrible anyhow…

Its usually how many ATGM brackets they have internally, its not arbitrary. Some like the BMP-1 only have the 4, others like the Bradley have 8 brackets.

In this case it is, because the Puma doesn’t carry any Spikes internally. Neither does the Lynx, or the Namer. Giving the Puma 8 Spikes will not be the end of the world, epecially when the Freccia, which is at 10.3 (a BR step lower) gets 8 Spikes.

2 Likes

Does that new ‘rule’ then get backported to every other IFV in the game?

It probably should, because Spike sucks big donkey balls right now. I would rather have HOT-3 or TOW-2A.

So the Type 89, Marder 1’s, BMD-4, BMP-1’s and BMP-2 can have 8 as well?

Or, we can just leave it all at historical numbers.

So reduce the Puma, Lynx and Namer to two? Because that’s what’s historical.

1 Like

Sounds fine to me.

Well obviously not to Gaijin, since they were the ones that originally increased the Lynx and Namer from two to four.

1 Like

This post is asking for 8

Yes, which is what it should be further increased to.

Yeah, no. I was assuming Gaijin had found a source that said 4 for those, but you’re saying its just made up number.

It was made up, by Gaijin for balancing. The Puma, Lynx and Namer do not carry any more missiles than what they have loaded in their missile tubes. The rest of the space is reserved for troops and their equipment.

In which case, they should only have 2 then.

BR’s are for balance.

1 Like

Yes, but so are many other things. Reloads change for balance reasons, M1 and Leopard 2 have the same gun but the M1 can load a second faster. Ammunition is used for balance, Ariete never used DM53 but uses it in game. This is just another balance lever.

It’s better than nothing…

Is there a source that says it can only carry 4 ¯_(ツ)_/¯