Israeli early Ground forces (rank 1-2-3)

the same model was used by many nations.
South Africa, UK, France, and other nations that are not yet in the game. if we add it as a regular vehicle, the other nation, at least UK shall get it. which makes it a pure copy-paste for Israel. but in the research line I give the version with the 37mm SA38 which is unique to Israel.

that is not what my source in Israel state. but its true source for this tank is hard to find. do you have a source for it? because the guys with who I work are “maniacs” of history and go search in the archive quite often and even provide the copy of the primary source of thousands of documents. we might be interested in looking at it.

1 Like

+1 Yes, i’d prefer gaijin to finish a tree before they add new ones or new sub trees. I don’t play the nation at all. But in case of a rank 1 to 3 for isreal i’d say the less copied or look alike vehicles added the better.

1 Like

As a person that loves Israeli tech tree - maxed air and ground forces, I would love to see that in a game!

3 Likes

There’s also the MAR-240 if we want another sherman : D
Screenshot from 2024-03-07 22-52-34

3 Likes

no israel should not get any of the vehicles you are suggesting as they have never used them. this is because israel was created post ww2 and all the suggested vehicles were deemed completely obsolete by that time. the reason that the tt starts at rank 3 is because it was a country founded after ww2.

1 Like

so is China technically.

but that should not matter. Gaijin already confirmed years ago they are not restraining their requirement to any timeline.

all those vehicles were either prototypes or used in active services. most of them were in active services. the reason they were not added in the first place is mainly because they were not well know or not know at all.

many of those vehicles were fetched from the archive and research from rare books that went unnoticed when published. I got to build contact with people in Israel itself to help do that research, and I am 100% convinced there is more than enough to build a full fleshed-out tech tree out of it.

5 Likes

I’m sorry but what?

that is completely false china was using us made vehicles under lend lease during ww2

China had The Chinese-American 1st Provisional Tank Group under US command whose material was withdrawn after 1945. from 1945 to 1949 China received about no material at all and was considered as a rebelous faction of the Republic of China’s central government “now Taiwan”. Taiwan who only receive a handful of Vehicles during those same period.

all that China had was captured leftover tanks that were either abandoned by Japan or destroyed. Only a handful of T-26 remained along with a few lightly armored scout vehicles in the Taiwanese hands after WW2.

During the same period, Israel received hundreds of Armoured vehicles. the bulk of which were M3 and M5 Halftrack which was armed and modified by them. along with a few dozen of proper tanks which were built in their variant and a few hundred captured vehicles. they also had started to build up their armored force long before their country was formed. in the 20s, the Jews in Palestine were already forming and equipping themself with armored vehicles.

Israel might only be a regional power but it remains with an armored history about as long as China.

6 Likes

Now I’m not opposing having WW2 br Israeli tanks, but you are really cherry-picking here as there were T-26s operated during Sino-Japanese War as early as the Battle of Shanghai (1937). Various other tanks including Vickers Mk E and CV33 were used under direct Chinese command before the US lend-lease kicked in. Besides If we really count back to the interwar period then the Chinese Northeastern Army formed its first armored force in 1919.

1 Like