Is this new, or are I just unobservant?

So I was just driving around the test drive map for tanks in the new event vehicle, and I stumbled upon the ruins of this building in the middle of the forest. I have been in the tank test drive map hundreds of time, yet I have never seen this. Here’s some pictures.




Anyways, I’m just wondering if this is new or I’m just unobservant.
If anyone is wondering where this is, its at coordinates E5.
Thanks!

1 Like

It’s always been there

1 Like

Thanks! I guess I really am just unobservant.

Never drove that far before, so I wouldn’t know, but your question did get me interested enough to take a look at the map in the CDK.

So here’s what the map looks like

Here is the full map (the reflection symmetry is for terrain rendering I think?)

Gaijin even made a nice little village beyond the map border, which is where the road of that moving AI tank leads to.

The yellow-red shaded region is for AI tank navigation (eg in custom battles for bot tanks), but it doesn’t match the AI tank’s movenment in the actual test drive, and it’s such a small strip, so I think Gaijin might have meant this to be an actual playable map at some point.

Wow! That’s really neat, I didn’t know there was so much behind the custom battles map. Thank you!

1 Like

There is also a little camp site near by.

Cool!

its a secret picnic spot thats been there for as long as ive played the game.

also i see you, again.
image

Oh lord lol.

1 Like