Is this a bug?

Hello everyone, I was in a 9.7 realistic battle. I started playing with the Centauro 105, I was eliminated and respawned with the VBC PT2. However, I noticed an icon I had never seen before, it was the Goliath icon next to the crew replacement icon (in fact, the reconnaissance drone icon didn’t even appear).

I pressed the icon and to my right a tank appeared without a nickname, only an icon resembling a drone. (The icon said “Spawn UGV” and had a one and a half minute wait time.)

However, I then proceeded to “control” said tank. However, the turret automatically went backwards and when moving forward it was as if it was blocked and generally impossible to control.

I found the tank’s modeling curious, it seems like it’s still in beta.

I’m doing this forum mainly out of curiosity, I understand that only a tank has a UGV, let alone WT is WOT to go around spawning those strange things, and if it’s a bug, then reported xd

Finally, I’m attaching the modifications I have in the VBC to clear up any doubts, and I clarify that in that game I was the whole time with the notice that I had lost internet connection, however my ping and PL never dropped.

1 Like