Is premium vehicle price a little bit too high?

The current top tier premium vehicle’s price is around 60 - 70 USD for me and most of the Asian player is quite too high due to the exchange rate. I believe I’m not the only players who feel this, we love this game but the prices had stopped many of us for buying premium, maybe gaijin can lower the price or providing a regional price through third party like they done in China and Japan?

1 Like

Even in good ol’ US of A I refuse to spend 70 dollars for anything less than a long time’s worth of premium time. Regional pricing or no regional pricing; local economy strength or lack of makes no difference; the price ceiling is too high. I only buy once a year, on the anniversary, a year’s worth of premium. And that’s all I buy anymore.

2 Likes

Yes it really is too much.
I would only spend 70€ on a tank if it was the Sturmtiger or VT1-2. But not for boring shit like a Tornado, Mig or copy paste Leo2A4.

They’re more likely to increase over time when we get access to higher BRs because Gaijin have to keep their servers alive (least minimum capacity), pay their employees at the end of the month, a lot of things, the last thing Gaijin would do is to make premiums more accessible.

Thats why some of the extremely unique premiums (those that are not just for grinding, but as collectors pieces, like the SdKfz with rockets, the bv155 or the Sturmtiger) should have a non premium tech tree variant.
I would not buy a premium to ease the grind, but rather to fill my ww2 german vehicle collection.

Actually most of the unique premiums are unreliable vehicles to grind, and the vehicles outside the tech tree that are not premiums is the best selection, unfortunately behind a expensive price wall (marketplace vehicles), not all of them obviously.

I don’t know about marketplace’s policy, actually not readed that but I wonder if the player get a 100% profit from the vehicle sold in the marketplace, maybe not.

1 Like

I am concerned about anyone that doesnt wait for the multiple 50% sales per year. $30-40 is still a bit high in cases but i would never spend $70 for a single vehicle.

If i remember correctly, gaijin gets 15%

1 Like

I agree with you Uber. 70 might justify something like a special one-time “get it now!” deal on a Tiger2 105, a VT 1-2, an IS-7, M8 Staghound etc.

But not for run of the mill work-a-day premium tree grinders.

1 Like

I remember gaijin had said only 10% of the players buying they stuff right? Lower the price might increase this percentage and at the end the renevue will increase (maybe?

We definely love this game, what we hate is the snail 🤣🤣 Otherwise we won’t at here discussing the game

On one hand, higher price means less ppls would buy into top tier and reduce the premium spam.
On the other hand, yea they are milking these thing hard

OGs: hey hey hey hey if that is the case, old timers should be able to buy it at a lower price!

1 Like

ofc not, gaijooble gotta milk everyone out of their money.
fr tho i would rather they add more stuff to these pack rather than lowering the price.

yeah, 50 bucks price cap with eventual 50 percent discount? lower the sale to twice a year and they’ll get more player to buy. 50 is expensive but reasonable, 70 is a whole game altogether.

Doing business is all about making money bro, if you’ve got money, you can buy luxury cars, with luxury cars you get to date hot chicks easier, more one night stands and you can invest your money and make even more money so one day you can retire early and don’t have to deal with BS where poorer people face, and then your kids eventually grown up and you can afford to send them to the best universities so they don’t ended up becoming a bum.

Let’s be honest, money is just that important!

Certified retardation.

Receive nothing. They destroy 15% of the value in each transaction. If it were 5% it would be fine … to avoid short-term speculators.

15% is an abuse.

1 Like

yes if they lower the prices, they will sell more and get more

If they lower the prices, they have to sell more just to get at least the same amount of money.

Now let me ask you this.

Would you want sorta big seasonal buyer or a more steady stream of buyer across the year?