Is it too much to ask to fix US Ground top tier?

they messed up almost all model. from ariete to the merkava every tank have model issue. ariete and merkava being the worst since both of them miss a lot of their armor. Difference being that because its a us tank us player start to think that model issue is just because gaijin hate them.

1 Like

Maybe the stigma started because they never added AA between 4.0BR and 7.7BR.

a lot of country have br without spaa and no one is complaining, exepted ofc the US player, japan doesn’t have spaa between 5.3 to 8.3 and israel doesn’t have any spaa higher than 10.3, the oto case is different but its pretty hard to call it a spaa so italy don’t have spaa after the 9.3 sidam mistral and yet do you have hundred of people playing those country that are crying ? plus before france got the 10P and the 20mm thingy some update before they had a giant gap between the 40mm amx 13 and the amx 30 dca.

Israel wasn’t even a nation when the game came out. I’m talking ever since the game came out the m42 was the top AA compared to something like the ostwind is just funny.

None of this matters. Fix the Abrams turret ring.

1 Like

This is true

fix ariete and merkava armor first, bigger issue. abrams turret ring only conciste of a small part missing armor, not the entire chassis missing 100-200mm of armor.

BS, this affects EVERY Abrams. Also, make your own post.

yeah this affect EVERY merkava and ariete.

Cool go make a post about it.

1 Like

I can’t since it was already done.

And why are you here in an Abrams post then? This is why all these threads get locked. People keep coming in and saying, “But mine!”, instead of all agreeing that we all have issues and not sidetracking us with pointless arguments.

2 Likes

because you always complain on how unfaire the game is for the us while the us are actually one of the best nation in game thus other nation get eclipsed bcs they don’t have as much attention as US do. We don’t want powercreep in the game, US cry so they get better stuff, than russia cry because the US got better stuff than germany do the same and ask for a 5 second reload on the leopard while the rest of tank still get their 6.5 reload and shit armor. I was watching some post on the ariete and some dude litterally compared the ariete armor to the abrams one. So US player actually do the same but for tank that are already decent.

2 Likes

It isn’t even powercreep if the model was wrong to begin with. So take that elsewhere, thanks very much. I’ve already made it clear I’m up for the models being made correctly, that should be enough to get it through to you that our complaints are valid, just as yours are.

But only one major nation suffers at win rate at top tier more than the rest, and it isn’t Italy.

1 Like

And you seem childish for crying in a US post.

1 Like

Why would I seem childish when its not for US player doing the same for post about tank that are actually bad?

1 Like

US suffer winrate drop not because they are bad but because the player playing it are bad. just open your eye, most player don’t complain about the abrams turret but the absolut idiotie of some US player rushing head first in a open field with their clickbait and proceed to get killed and leave the game while most minor nation player actually has something called a lineup with more than one vehicle.

1 Like

Why? Let me ask you this. You go to someone else’s house and complain about the problem they are talking about is less important than your own. Do you not see how that is immature?

And what if it was because the people house im in just get into my house to cry out loud that they house suck when I live in a wooden shack and they live in a mansion?

1 Like

If you can, fix the typo on adequate.