Iranian Grounds Force Tech Tree

It will be great if Iran is added to the game

6 Likes

one of the best. Please add this country

4 Likes

Excellent research and work done here, great job, would love to see zulfiqar tanks in action against abrams or israeli tanks, iranians have claimed zulfiqar was developed to counter abrams, love to see it in action

1 Like

very good just IRAN

Thank you for your good information. As we can see, it is very good to add Iran and it makes the game more attractive +1

4 Likes

just iran

2 Likes

The addition of the Iranian nation in the game multiplies the attractiveness of the game and makes players from Asian and Middle Eastern countries more interested in playing.

2 Likes

Exactly
I myself have many friends who love that Iran is added and play with it constantly +1

3 Likes

yeah me too plus this will be the first middle east nation that will be add to the game +1

2 Likes

It becomes one of the most complete

3 Likes

Please add this country

3 Likes

It is great that Iran is added
Because it has very attractive tanks

2 Likes

I Would be Extremely Happy And Proud To See Iranian Ground Forces In My Favorite Game And Im Sure Others Will Be Happy Too
YES I WANT TO SEE IRAN IN WAR THUNDER
+1

1 Like

Interesting warthunder most be add iran force

1 Like

All military equipment in international exhibitions and joint exercises between Russia, Iraq, China, etc. shows a complete description of the reality.

1 Like

me too

It is a very big event that Iran is added

here is pdf about iranian navy https://irp.fas.org/agency/oni/iran-navy.pdf

2 Likes

Good find, m8. Though given that the paper was released in 2009. There are newer additions to both the Iranian Navy and IRGC Naval Forces that the report does not cover.

Personally, I would like to see the Iranian speedboat fleets in the game, given that they have made significant improvements over the year. Especially since some of them were among the fastest combat vessel in the world.

2 Likes

Iran’s warships are very fast and have different missiles and torpedoes, which would be very attractive if added to Warthunder.

3 Likes