Iranian Grounds Force Tech Tree

Really depends on PoV, once again, this is my personal opinion.
I live in Iran, I know what is real and what is not 🤷‍♂️

There lies the issue, some random shooting range doesn’t justify an addition. How one can model and implement a vehicle if there are no manual or technical specifications for a tank?
If the name of a weapon is unknown, how is it supposed to make an addition to the game?

Swedish vehicles have some uniqueness and have documentation. With their addition to the game, the rounds they fired, the armor, the crew placement, and many more main factors were known.

What does Karrar fire? How are the crew located? What is the engine performance or even its name? The armor, transmission, turret, internal structure, etc., etc. are all unknown.
All of the Swedish vehicles are documented either by the manufacturer or relevant organizations. The same goes for Israeli and Chinese vehicles. At the same time, nothing can be found for most of the posted tanks.

As I said, my personal opinion is the addition of specific vehicles as event/premium vehicles, like the Iranian F-14 Tomcat, T-72, T-55, and Chieftain series. Phantom II and F-5 have their own place

Those Daniofsk has posted, besides the well-known ones, are just random copy-pastes with just name changes, some of them haven’t even seen a few kilometers of movement on their own.

Exactly my point. If the vehicles are questions themselves, then their addition is just out of the question.

There are some very cool military vehicles used by Iran in the Iran-Iraq war, some of them received some modifications both during the war and a bit after. These, in my opinion, are worthy of addition, not some stuff that even the manufacturer doesn’t know about.

8 Likes

Yes, I understand that this is your personal opinion.
I am also in Iran and in my city is the second armored army of Iran and we go to their exhibition every year.
I saw these vehicles up close.

3 Likes

I guess that is quite a valid way of looking at things.
I guess you could say then that Iran has the potential to have a good tree but that the requirements for actually assembling it aren’t there.

I’d still give the tree a +1, but this does give quite a good perspective to think in.

6 Likes

I feel that game makers know better than us what kind of vehicles they should give to Iran.
Without considering the tree in this article.
My question to you is, do you agree with the addition of the Iranian tree?

2 Likes

Well, I have seen a good number of these vehicles myself, but their performance? Nope.

I am talking about this suggestion, anything outside of the context of this post is off-topic 😉

3 Likes

Erfan.

The addition of Iran is very attractive +1

7 Likes

its so great…

1 Like

Imagen adding russian tank to another country :)))) just let them add them to russian tech tree and dont add another country so the game cant be f up again.iranien forces dont have anything by them self and its just getting it bye other country .
like f14 reza shah got them from US or even Karrar is from russian .
same as M1A1 from australien that is in usa tech as squadrone tank.

5 Likes

weit a minuets thats the guided bomb who going in air and multiplayed by 100 and htem going knock on the enemy door to check if he is right and if not he gone check direction?

2 Likes

are thay gone add this drone to ? case iranien sepah force is funny as f
images

3 Likes

China and Sweden also have a lot of Russian and NATO tanks
And of course, Iran has much different tanks than Russia and has made many changes to its own tanks that cannot be compared to Russia.

4 Likes

yo man you forgot the m16 spAA so iranien sepah force have MF1 as spa like anti air with rocket are thay gone add this to?

3 Likes

All military equipment in international exhibitions and joint exercises between Russia, Iraq, China, etc. shows a complete description of the reality.

5 Likes

I really like this.

I support this if only it comes with an Iranian IMPERIAL CROWN badge on it,
There is not a handful of vehicles that came out after the 1972 terrorist revolution.

2 Likes

It’s great and it’s a great challenge for other countries

2 Likes

hello there pal,
first of all, I felt it necessary to say that the “Islamic Republic of Iran’s army” is abbreviated “AJAA”(آجاا) in persian and “NEZAJA” is the “AJAA”'s ground force.
also i have to say this point about the Mobarez, that in this Upgrade of chieftain tank, they replaced the main engine with a soviet engine due to its reliability, Maintenance cost and its obvious power.
I BEG YOU TO DO NOT ADD THE AGHAREB. IT WAS ONLY A NASTY JOKE FOR THE PEOPLE AROUND THE WORLD.
and about the karar, it has 2 main variations first one has high production cost(obviously with more Features(that the IRGC have orderd to the Islamic Republic of Iran’s Ministry of Defense and Armed Forces Support)) and the other variation that is cheaper. the main different between them is that the IRGC one, comes with rubber parts under the tank’s caterpillar track(like other modern tanks such as Abrams X or KF51 panther)
i have some docs :) about the difference between them that i will upload later.

and i have a suggestion for the R&D team, due to the Unique variety of Iranian ATGMs you can add the
Feature that let us research the tactical Vehicle( such as “Safir”, “Aras1”, “Aras2”, “Aras3”, “toyota LC 50 or 70” or whatever) and the ATGM(“Almas” family, “Toophan” family, “Dehlavieh” family, “TOW” family, “Raad” family, “AT5” family) Separately and then let us build our combination with the vehicle, ATGM and Type and amount of ammunition just like the normal game.

4 Likes

and if the moderators and other guys don’t have problem with Farsi, I can tell more information and details.

1 Like

Do Irán has any interesting naval vehicles ?