Invisible (A War Thunder Parody)

(Invisible)
(Invisible)
(Invisible)
(Invisible)

(Verse 1)
(Cry one) Ticket in the queue.
(Blind one) The volunteers will not look.
(sigh one) Silently ignored.
(Quiet one) Discouraged by no voice.
(Sad one) Playing without choice.
(Blind one) Is a snail that has no eyes.

(Chorus)
When you can’t even read, my post.
Has the game love gone? Cause I’m feeling dumb!
Go on fix, my game.
I can’t play this trash, so I ask, again.
Will you see my claim?
Has the tracker gone? Are you feeling numb?
Or have they become invisible?

(Verse)
(Sky Odyssey) The dreamers wish away.
(Hind-D sight) The bugs are in my face.
(High price) The cost of my disgrace.

(Chorus)
When you don’t hear a word, we say.
As the bug reps go, it’s a one-way flow.
No fault, no shame.
Has the game love gone? yeah we’re feeling numb!
And have we become invisible?

(Bridge)
(Invisible)
(Invisible)
(Invisible, invisible)
(Invisible, invisible)
(Invisible, invisible)

(Chorus)
And no one hears a word, we say.
is the sn(AI)l’s reign done? Are you feeling slow?
Not a word, they say.
But a voiceless crowd isn’t backing down.
When the servers, turn dead.
With their bloated, expectations.
Can you fix, my game?
Has the dev team gone? cause I’m feeling dumb!
Have we all become invisible?

Metal gear: gaijin edition

2 Likes

They Gaijin’d us like a damn fiddle!

The Snail Who Sold the Tank

We met up with the snail,
we spoke of bugs and balance
Although I wasn’t heard,
He said he had a fix
Which came as a bunch of lies
I typed into the void
I thought this game had died alone
A long, long time ago

Oh no, not me,
I never lost control
You’re face to face
With the Snail who sold the tank

I died and shook like hell
And cried myself to sleep
I searched for fix and patch
For years and years I foamed
I gazed a gazeless stare in all my misery there
We must have died unheard
A long, long time ago

Who knows? Not us
We never lost control
We’re face to face
With the Snail who sold the tank