Increase in price for new premium equipment

And? What does that matter? I’m concerned on how many more man hours it took to develop. If it takes equal time, than the high price isn’t justified.

The price is based on how much of the TT it can unlock.

1 Like

SUVs are useless.
Non-water drinks are more expensive than video games period.
Parties are expensive in time.

How is fair pricing based on development time stupid?

2 Likes

I think the $75 prices are insane. $70 is already bad, $75 for a rank 8 premium is insane. The fact that we have rank 8 premiums is insane. If we’re going to have these though, I disagree with the static $75 USD price. I think that premiums should be priced by region based on that country’s HDI index and as a function of the minimum wage, median income, and cost of living there.

4 Likes

Then all minor nations vehicles should cost an arm and a leg then.

$70 is the standard these days for games. Besides the rest is a terrible idea.

You’ll get your answer by looking at the game lobbies as soon as they are released.

Yeah, for entire games. Not just one of hundreds of parts of it…

5 Likes

you mean the standard price for the. Entire game… and not just one vehicle/item… ?

2 Likes

First of all, every premium vehicule from highest Ranks allow a full reward of research point, to be used on every Rank below and the rank above

–>so by this logic, the current rank 8 premium would be useful up to a Rank 9 of research

→ this makes it far more valuable than any other Premium vehicules

Secondly, the vehicule itself is an useful Mix of AA and AG capabilities, and surely one of the most versatile aircraft in game, despite some lacks in comparison to other aircraft we can have for free.

→ this makes it valuable

Thirdly, people didn’t mind to buy F-4S or other premium aircrafts before at their own full prices, leading Gaijin to the thinking of being Right about the proposed prices.

→ this explain the price itself.

As a results, enjoy your 75€/$/£ or Similar amount in other currencies.

50 bucks is Pretty bad… but yes 70 dollars for ONE vehicle, is beyond absurd.

5 Likes

Honestly these days, you get more content from a high tier premium than a full AAA game.

2 Likes

Depend on the game.

Then I suggest avoiding the market place if you having a conniption over $70.

1 Like

how can AAA story driven game have same content as vehicle simulation type of game, ive poured 6k+ hours into wt just because the game WAS fun before and now im barely touching it because of how dogshit it became. Id rather pay for 100€ deluxe edition of a game that I know im gonna play thru multiple times, grind out all the achievements and most likely enjoy the 20+ hrs story, then paying for a vehicle I dont need because I already have unlocked everything in US tree.

1 Like

I tried to do a bunch of math to quickly come up with a formula for it and it didn’t go great, numbers were weird, but I still absolutely think that they should be priced as a function of HDI index and median disposable income.

1 Like

still, doesnt matter… 50 bucks is Way too much for a single vehicle… You can get entire DLC or games for that. 70 or 70+ is beyond absurd for ONE vehicle, out of a thousand

4 Likes

I mean im fine with Gaijin copy-pasting good aircrafts to premiums to ease up the grind like F4S, Mig23, Mirage F1 etc. but if something like tigershark stays a premium without a TT variants, and only way of getting it is through a microtransaction is just stupid. Even if it costed half the price at a sale I would waste 37,5€ only on a dozen of battles because I would get bored of it.

Edit: And not to mention 16v16 clusterfuck thats destroying 11.7+ lobbies

1 Like

dont use the word conniption, you dont know what it means… Its beyond absurd for them to charge this much for a single vehicle. And its not a matter of having no money or anything like that… its the principle.

2 Likes