Impossible to grind event due to packet loss/server issues

Incredibly weird. Maybe it is something on your specific server. I have never seen that happen. I play on CIS/EU server. Try our servers.

I have had this happen in all servers

Weird. Not sure how this is possible then. I don’t have this problem but you do. I am wordless.

Should have just seen what happened, 0% packet loss, magically rubberbanded backwards, both my gripen’s wings are gone instantly. In the same match my missile locked onto a teammate because it wouldn’t let me fire until after I lagged resulting in a tk. I hate gaijin’s servers

War thunder lags my internet connection. I don’t lag on anything until I boot war thunder up. From 80 ping on any device to over 1k on my iPad as I type this with war thunder running

War thunder lagged me so much it resulting in the connection to the server being so unstable it actually booted my router offline. Yes that’s right, war thunder literally booted my router offline.

Same here. It astounds me how many people bend over backwards to try and blame it on your internet. Even if everything EXCEPT war thunder functions normally. This event is literally unplayable due to servers crashing every 5 minutes. I can’t even get a full match of naval in. They’re 100% trying to force us to buy our way through the event, it happens every single time.

1 Like

It is what comes first to our minds because we don’t have any of these issues and server side issues usually affect everyone playing on the same server.

It is not from malice, anyway.

1 Like

A data point:
I hardly had any problem during the event, but on two occasions, the game had server issues over several games. I started with server issues, I rejoined with server issues. In fairness, I also had loss of internet service twice during this time. People are home, many families are streaming movies… Hard to pin down.

Went into a naval match, got kicked from it alongside both teams as usual. It has been happening for years now. How exactly are we supposed to grind it, oh wait we can’t. Let me go ahead and put what I am betting gaijin are gonna say

Gaijin: sorry if you want the Mississippi you must pay me golden eagles because we refuse to fix our “perfect” servers

Got kicked out of numerous matches again today on naval as usual

Teleported into the ground by packet loss again today.

vote for close

Why should I close this. Should we ignore the ongoing server issues? I have spent hours in the hangar now during the event. The fact the servers suddenly only mess up in air and ground during events is suspicious. Maybe it is gaijin trying to force people to buy the marks of distinction. I know why they mess up in naval, gaijin never upgraded those servers there.

My ping when testing not using war thunder’s ping detector is over 10k on any device when war thunder is running. When it isn’t running it is at a modest 100 to 300 ping. Am I getting ddosed by war thunder? Because it sure looks like it and according to my ISP I am getting interference caused by “outside sources”. This is a serious issue and it needs to be addressed before I am forced to get my ISP further involved since those “outside sources” are likely to be traced back to war thunder’s servers.

Took a break for a few hours, came back, still killed by 100% packet loss. After I die it goes down to 8%. I would love to know why Gaijin gets to possess my aircraft with their trash servers

Had a 4 kill game, was doing good, suddenly I get max ping and packet loss which teleports me into the ground and after I die it goes back to normal as if nothing happens. Cost me the match as well

Killed by rubberbanding again. It just ripped my gripen’s wings off instantly

Had multiple matches today where it took several minutes to spawn in not just for me, but for everyone on both teams.

DIED 4 matches in a row thanks to you guessed it, packet loss. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD FIX YOUR USELESS SERVERS