Implement map selector when searching for battles

I’d like to see the implementation of a map selector in the game, similar to what exists in counter strike. With the wide variety of maps, and frankly a poor design on many of them, I’d like to be able to pick which maps I play. Of course this will come with longer queue times but I believe this is a fair trade off for a more enjoyable game experience.

5 Likes

Yes, I don’t like these CQC maps, not how you use a tank, specially not in urban areas, this games maps are becoming worse and worse with time, with only a select few maps that are decent.

3 Likes

I agree with this. Tanks are not designed for CQC… we deserve to be able to decide our play style.

2 Likes

Yeah, tanks don’t go into urban areas without infantry support if enemy contact is suspected.

2 Likes

And even when they do, they don’t go in to engage the main enemy tank forces. What we see in-game just isn’t realistic, nor is it fun. Getting CQC maps over and over again is making me want to quit the game.

1 Like

It seems the more modern the tank the more likely to get a close quarters map. I seem to get more large maps with WWII tanks.

1 Like

Feels like it xD

1 Like