IFV* wishlist!

As the one who wrote the MUSS report I wouldn’t expect anything happening soon

1 Like

Things will either be fixed when the Puma S1 is added, or they wont be fixed ever. The modelling of the Puma is so bad in some cases it effectively requires a full rework (mostly just because apparently gaijin let a 4y/o assign the thickness values for the armor model)

Thats the only reason i can think of as to why the Puma S1 hasnt been added yet.

That, or its just gaijin despises germany, which is another very likely possibility considering their track record.

2 Likes

Britain

Spoiler

Fv301, fv101 (76mm/90mm) , fv107 scimitar, saladin 76mm, fv721 fox, sabre

Warriors
desert warrior, warrior 2000 (bushmaster ll mk44) , warrior verdi-2, warrior ajax tower, warrior LMT, ajax.

South African

rooikat с 35mm autocanon ,rooikat anti tank, mbombe, badger ifv, RG41, bmp-1 modifed by South African, Ratel modification calld iklwa (иклва).
Centurion Temsah
0bbc258ea5f15ebf4d2de6065353072927e5d789
b7e32b5097dd81245beaca6867f1446d05da0f80
e7d0763a101e086129e407bf3ce4fd6f03b1e1b3

2af99eaa3fb4448d9bf5d24e2f7b51123b7ab770

scale_1200-1
ad85dd5ec0c3d03c9a27cd6479311005782a23f2
c90b1220c905f6ecf3d711d9d163ce4c138f0874

3a61c90e724957e5bf0d78e78c17a09714d0deb0

And the most is Indian Light Tank Zorawar

Spoiler

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBBc6yut9Uk

3 Likes

I main Sweden and i am on your side when it comes to the 9035 MLU NL. Yes it should go to Germany because it would be a great addition to the German lineup also considering the two nations cooperation. It would eventually come to sweden anyway since 50 of the same vechicle is about to be ordered by the FMV. So i would absolutely support this :)

4 Likes

Cant wait for NEXTER 40mm guns

5 Likes

Germany has more then enough IFVs to fill gaps, it doesn’t need to yoink another nations

3 Likes

Guys, i main Sweden and i do believe that Germany should get the 9035NL MLU since it would be a great addition to their IFV lineup and considering its operated by a neighboring country. Sweden has alot of CVs to be implemented to their (our) own tree (eg. 9035 mk IV ordered by FMV, 9040 mk IV, 9050 mk iV etc). We dont need the Netherlands one but Germany would benefit greatly from it :)

As a sidenote, FMV (Swedish defence material organization) will order the equivalent to the NL MLU but for the Swedish AF.

1 Like

You use 2 arguments here.

1. It would be a great addition to the German TT, as it is a great vehicle.
  2. It’s from a neighbouring country, so it would fit.

The first point I agree with the second part (yes it is a great vehicle), but the second one doesn’t hold any water. Sure the Dutch have a division that’s ‘integrated’ with the German one together under a NATO readiness pact, but the Dutch still have all the say about their equipment and nowhere in the chain of command will there be a German giving orders. Both countries have wildly different cultures regarding their officer corps.

Simple vicinity to use as an argument for inclusion in a TT is how we’ve got a Swiss hunter in the German tech tree.

3 Likes

Yeah, I would have rather had a Unique IFV instead of the Cv 9030 fin, the BMP-2MD for Finland. If we wouldn’t have had that added I’d agree. I don’t personally count the Cv90120 and CV90105, as they aren’t IFV’s but are on the chassis, but also, they never actually in service either, and if one was, it was the CV90105. But yeah, it’s not like we need another, I’d rather get the CV9050 Mk.IV.

so the same with sweden and finland?

5 Likes

Still complete bull germany got the swiss hunter…

1 Like

i don’t mind it fills a gap for them

I just find it a pain as they legit had no damn claim to it what so ever…

The Swedes and Finns are both members of the Nordic Council and were both ‘neutral’ countries with a long shared history. That said, I never was a fan of Finnish inclusion in the Swedish tech tree anyway. At least the Finns and the Swedes had mutual benefit military plans, however small they were. Still BS.

1 Like

i wont deny that and @Mytho61734 it doesnt realy fill a gap either, its supposed to be a “cas” option but mavericks without targeting pod are jancky, literaly anything with a CCIP would have been better.
Gajin just was lazy most germans would have prefered the alpha jet over a copy paste hunter, even if the alpha jet is worse.

Besides that switzerland does have vehicles that could help out germany, or fit quite well into the tree, but it certainly wasnt the hunter

yes and german and netherlands are close partners as well with deep diplomatic relationships to the point they operate their military together

5 Likes

11.0-11.3 is perfectly fine for a vehicle with those capabilities. It’s faster than the BMP chassis, as well as having the same turret.

1 Like

I don’t find that a reason to include Dutch vehicles in the German tech tree, it would be incredibly cursed should all their pre-1990s indigenous equipment ever be added.

1 Like

F/A18 huh

as one of the things, the pz87-140 is possible now as well,m with gajins newest stunt