IFV* wishlist!

Yea.
It’s plus dutch stuff should go to france

Neither France nor Germany need or have a claim on the Netherlands.

Dutch stuff should either:

• Have equipment added on individual basis in the tree said vehicle belongs best in (for example YPR-765 to USA and Leopard 1V to Germany)

• Be added in a Benelux tree/independent tree + sub-tree

8 Likes

The Netherlands a Nordic country? That’s a bold statement to make there.

5 Likes

EBRC Jaguar for France

XA-180 with 25mm autocannon for Sweden (don’t know proper designation)

XA-300 with I think a 30mm autocannon for Sweden

5 Likes

If the game is still alive past 2024, the the Jaguar pls also for Belgium pls :)

It aligns with more Nordic countries than Germany.

Surely

Another bold statement for sure…

1 Like

I’d rather call Scotland Nordic before the Dutch. And sure, some philosophical and societal morals align with the Nordics, but if you ever spend more than a week in both countries you’ll feel the drastic differences…

*Even from a historical POV this doesn’t make any sense.The Dutch aren’t even on the Nordic council, nor were they ever that big of a fan of the Danish, lots of trade disputes in that regard.

4 Likes

That’s fine with me, Sweden will still get the CV9035DK anyway.

Everyone!! SILENCE!!

It goes to the BeNeLux TT.

I have spoken.

Matter of the fact is that so far all CV90 variants have gone to Sweden even those that aren’t in Swedish service, and while yes its dutch the fact of the matter is sweden has more claim to the vehicle then the germans which have a smidge

2 Likes

M3A3 Bradley 30 mm Bushmaster

Spoiler

Bradley 30 mm Bushmaster 2

M3 (?) Bradley 35 mm Bushmaster:

Spoiler

Bradley 35 mm Bushmaster III

M3 (?) Bradley 40 mm CTA:

Spoiler

M3 Bradley 35 mm CVAST:

Spoiler

bradley CVAST 1

Hunnicutt's Bradley (p.161, 300-301) CVAST 2

Hunnicutt's Bradley (p.161, 300-301) CVAST 4

LAV-AD Javelin:

Spoiler

LAV-AD with Javelin pods

1 Like

I am Dutch

Stop with your pipedream of a benelux tree… IT WON’T HAPPEN…

why you ask?

Belgium has barely anything new to add and they’re closer to France in terms of culture and weaponry.

Netherlands has barely anything throughout history like Belgium, only some unique vehicles and mainly German vehicles, guess what? We have mostly Germany vehicles and our army even fking integrated with them on certain aspects already next to us being culturally closer to Germany

Luxembourg I won’t even talk about, they literally have nothing that can be added or cannot be added with other countries. They don’t have tanks (nor had), they don’t have planes (except for cargo/transport) and their only offensive weapons are towed artillery and stationary ATGM’s

Netherlands would be best as filler for Germany, and that is frankly the only way to see the 3 or 6 unique vehicles we had in the game. Belgium would be best as filler for France since they anyways don’t have much that could be added and it would just fit better.

So stop that pipedream of a benelux tree, it will be way worse off than the Israel tree, those countries are better off as subtrees/filler for France and Germany…

7 Likes

lmaoooooo

learn your geography please… Netherlands is not a nordic country… Denmark is however yes.

I originally thought they were talking about Denmark, just had a brain fart.

Yes, though the DK and NL are very different vehicles. The CV9035 NL was upgraded with better armour and optics as well as Trophy and SPIKE-LRs; it’s a lot stronger than the standard CV9035 seen with the DK model.

Sweden will eventually get the CV9040 Mk.IV

Germany still has a strong claim.

The Dutch army is integrated with the Bundeswehr. This integration includes the 13th light brigade which guess what? Includes the CV9035NL, and spoiler alert, this brigade is under German command in the 10th tankdivision in the bundeswehr.

Basically, the Dutch CV9035NL’s are German, because it is 1 unit, 1 army.

5 Likes

I already hoped so

1 Like