IFV* wishlist!

So you’re lobbying for a spread-out Netherlands? Only some modern Dutch armoured stuff would fit in the already quite full German tech tree.

It’s a shared command, Dutch officers still devise the plans. The shared command argument would work the same for BeNeLux, though the Belgian Navy if far more intermingled with the Dutch navy. And our air forces work together daily.

There aren’t really gaps in Germany that could be filled by Dutch equipment, they have enough native stuff on their own, they don’t need a foreign nation in their TT.

And that’s just blatant ignorance or a lie.

And here you surimpose your opinion unto Gaijin. As only minor nations internationally Belgium and the Netherlands don’t really have that much attention in military hobbyist spheres, so what you say might happen. Then again, any nation that was added thus far has been able to get a stable (and more importantly paying) playerbase. What’s to say that couldn’t be the case with BeNeLux? There’s a big Dutch playerbase that goes into the tens of thousands, with an almost similar Belgian playerbase.

4 Likes

The 1990 Treaty on Conventional Armed Forces in Europe defines an infantry fighting vehicle as “an armoured combat vehicle which is designed and equipped primarily to transport a combat infantry squad, and which is armed with an integral or organic cannon of at least 20 millimeters calibre and sometimes an antitank missile launcher”
IFV means a fighting vehificle for infantry use not for fighting infantry. Before you goa around insulting folk try doing even the most cursoty of research.
The BMPT Terminator is a BMTP (Боевая машина поддержки танков - Tank Support Fighting Vehicle) not and IFV. Nobody classes it as an IFV.

1 Like

Do little logic research, Terminator is still IFV. I understand that there is a lot of confusion among Russian “аналоговнет”. But according to videos with the terminator at Ukraine, it did not support tanks, it performed the functions of an IFV.

1 Like

Tell me where BMPT carries infantry, thanks.

Driver Commander loader

3 Likes

If they depart from the tank it’s not quite operable, no?

Self driving

2 Likes

My bad, I forgot that Russia has High-tech Military Industry, capable of building Drone-tanks. You’re correct if course!

And AI gunner

Japan’s wishlist:

Common Tactical Wheeled Vehicle: RCV
Common Tactical Wheeled Vehicle: ICV
Common Tactical Tracked Vehicle: IFV

6 Likes

What are the differences between the CTWV:RCV and CTWV:ICV? Barring the obvious distinction of one carrying sensors and the other carrying people. Do they have different guns? The turrets seem to be slightly different.

The RCV and ICV/IFV share many similarities, including their turret, gun, and other core components.

However, the RCV is specifically tailored for reconnaissance missions and is equipped with specialized tools and equipment to excel in this role.

For instance, the RCV is designed with enhanced reconnaissance capabilities, featuring advanced sensors, communication systems, and surveillance tools optimized for gathering intelligence and conducting reconnaissance operations.

In the CG concept shown the telescopic mast when fully extended.

1 Like

How similar is the chassis to the Type 16?

Is the IFV the one with the unmanned turret?

1 Like

Another i want is the CCV and B78
bg7xg1cc56101
JF3CvAi

2 Likes

both the ones in the render and pictures ig

1 Like

More armor is always good

For your consideration, I present the Bradley with hydropneumatic suspension.
3khs2xt9tuo41

Extra gun depression is never bad, after all.

Japanese skyranger?