IFV* wishlist!

I must be confusing it with something else them, I could’ve sworn it used a 25

i would say that it is closer to the cv9030, the era only covers the frontal arc and its base armor should also be lower so its protection is worse than the puma.

1 Like

the prototipe did used a 25 mm.

1 Like

That must be it then
Thank you for the clarification!

No,sadly It lacks of an atgm

Tatra? German engineering?

Chech/German, I’m thinking of MAN for some reason.

wrong side of Germany. Instead of MAN you should be thinking of Robur!

Indeed ! (But that’s not an IFV, more a light tank)

Résumé

(english translation available:)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wc_2Dii9aMI

1 Like

In Spain it would be a VEC. vehicles of exploration cavalry.

Cavalry exploration vehicle is the correct translation for “vehículo de exploración de caballería”.

Yes,VEC.

AML Eclairage, IFV-adjacent (see panhard M3), 20mm + ATGM

VBL ATM, autocanon rat, 30mm + HOT, stab, thermals

3 Likes

Wiesel RMK30

“According to Mauser, their RMK 30 is part of a complete integrated weapon system which, for example in a helicopter application, will also include a number of other subsystems including tracker, thermal imager, fire-control computer, stabilised mirror, laser range-finder and gyro.”

Tldr its a stabilized Wiesel 1a4 expy with APFSDS and a Firerate of 300rpm

6 Likes

Its a recoilless chaingun that retains a lot of velocity and energy, its wild and funky

It was originally intended for the Tiger UHT after the Bundeswehr found the GIAT 30mm to be too inaccurate due to the recoil and decided to make something of their own. Sadly the program died out due to a lack of funds and will to implement it by the Bundeswehr, but the turret was allegedly tested and some apparently remain in storage

Note that these were also intended (and may still be) for Submarine anti-air defense, it would be mounted in an extendable pillar that would pop out beneath the waves and shoot at Anti-submarine helis/aircraft

2 Likes

Bump +1 because this vehicle is awesome and would fill a high tier IFV gap for sweden, last missile carrier being the 9040 BILL at 10.0

EDR Magazine coverage of the system upgrade from 2021.

Sadly i don’t really have a lot of info about them but did find a CV90 with a 40mm Bushmaster IV and a Bradley chassis with Remote turret also using the bushmaster IV
seemed kinda interesting

I’m aware of the round/gun but info on ammo carried + elevation on the CV90 and how the BFV performed is what’s lacking

yep, that’s reason enough lol

Our mechanized forces are literally integrated into the Bundeswehr and our personnel and vehicles are under German command

The dude is just a BeNeLux larper, 90% of that tree will be C&P and Gaijin knows it would fail as a tree to get any attention. It’s better to just add it to Germany and fill some gaps since Netherlands anyways doesn’t have much else original vehicles to be added.

Dutch Cent, AMX-13 and M4 Sherman could go to their own respective countries as a premium or something tho, but even here they will not be any different from their TT counterparts

1 Like