If Staff members are not going to engage in good faith, why should we?

And as pointed out, you chose to create another post calling this member out rather than following the rules of the form and reporting it. FYI this person did nothing wrong. You just got your panties in a bunch because you thought they were a staff member that made a joke at your expense.

3 Likes

I disagree.

Yes I believe staff members should be more respectful than average users.

Can we all agree one something like ?

Dirty Percy is love Dirty Percy is life

They are not a staff member. They are a community volunteer who does this for free. And all they are here for is to help the community if they have questions. They’re a held to the same exact standards as us. Nothing more and nothing less. What you believe and what is actual fact are two completely different things.

2 Likes

Its about time you got a few weeks leave from the forum ,I cant understand how so many decent people get banned and the clowns stay around for ever upsetting people and making stupid posts

2 Likes

For reading at your leisure.
Who is who and Reporting Procedure - Official News, Development Blogs and Updates - War Thunder — official forum
The Community Helpers - The Academy - Players helping Players - War Thunder — official forum

I did not claim otherwise. I mistakenly thought they were a “staff member”.

This has been pointed out to you multiple times but you keep calling them a staff member.

2 Likes

This has to be one of the most pointless threads ever to exist on this forum…

4 Likes

"We, the Community Helpers, felt we needed to explain to the community what you can expect from us.
Community Helpers did not volunteer, we were invited to participate in recognition of our helping input and guidance to the community.

We help the community, globally and individually, each of us vary in our skills and background pertaining to community issues, we may be critiqued, and be critical of. Some of our actions may be inherently noticeable such as being generally humorous and helpful, especially to New Recruits. Others such as Bug Reports, Personal Messages, Graphic design and various other Community threads, may not be so noticeable by a majority of you.

We are not, and do not claim to be paid in any way shape or form. We have no real advantages, receive no special treatment, we maintain the ability to moderate within the allocation of New Recruits section, Academy section and Fan Zone section, sparingly, but justified under normal rules that still apply, We are more than willing to help if asked, and more than likely inclined to assist even when not asked, however we are not inherently obliged to change our actions from those previous to us obtaining the title.

All rules, and Terms of Service apply to Community Helpers as it would to any other member of the War Thunder Forums. If you have been attacked, trolled, or feel that the ToS has been broken, the same reporting procedure applies, and will be dealt with by those who do hold authority if those who wear the blue tag are found to be caught in an act that might bring the company into dispute.

The tags were gained by being highly active on the forums, with a track record of being usually more productive and constructive, and can be lost just as easily as they were gained. "

I see.

It’s spelled out for you right there as plain as day. Just because you believe they should be held to a higher standard doesn’t make it so. They are held to the same exact standard as you and I. And what they did wasn’t wrong.

1 Like

I did not state otherwise I am simply advocating for what I believe.

I disagree.

Can I suggest all posts are vetted by a moderator before being made public then maybe we would all be spared Vamilad’s drivel

1 Like

Thank you for your comment BoveyBadBoy69.

And that’s all I’ve been doing by calling your post dumb. Advocating for what I believe that your post are dumb as hell.

2 Likes

Its a good idea isn’t it?

2 Likes

Stating something is dumb without stating why something is dumb is not advocating, it’s insulting. You have in this thread advocated for your position though so I will thank you for engaging in good faith conversation. That is all I wish for any discussion thread mine or otherwise.

Careful he might create a forum topic about you trolling him.

1 Like

My dude I’m sorry but you btch so much in the forums about specific vehicles that you probably die because of your skill issue . Bro , your own mental sake , go outside and leave the game

1 Like

I believe staff members have enough work load managing unflagging all the comments across the forum.