Ideas for a 2S38 nerf

The 2S38 has the incorrect designation as a light vehicle instead of it being an SPAA, even their own wiki page contradicts this, so I would like to bring it to light.

3 Likes

It’s deliberately classified as a light tank so that it doesn’t get the reduced spawn costs granted to SPAAs.

8 Likes

Not sure why you want to buff the 2S38.

7 Likes

I see I see I completely forgot about the SPs you right

Tbh Im trying to find nerfs for the 2S38 since the BRs of it wouldn’t go up

It’s done so that the 2S38 has unlimited APFSDS. If it was a SPAA it would get max 16 rounds, just like the OTOMATIC.

1 Like

change the HE-VT to HE-TF since gaijin incorrectly labeled and coded the shell as HE-VT when even the russians say that its HE-TF

7 Likes

If it was a SPAA it’d still have full APFSDS.

6 Likes

Because…?

Unlike the otomatic the shells on this vehicle are the same lenght wich means it can carry as much as it wants specially since the cannon was initially Made for IFV’s and later modified to be able to use HE-TF,

1830397058_57mmapfsds.png.520dbc9dcb5966e1643c1bb2a88d720c

4 Likes

There’s no APFSDS limit for 2S38 period.
Just like there’s none for other automatic cannons.

5 Likes

Thats your subjective opinion.

nope, that’s the result of the 2S38 OP pls nerf thread with its 1000+ comments, the countless spam reddit posts and Gaijins stats

5 Likes

Which in no way proven either side to be correct.

if something is overpowered there should be irrefutable evidence that can be brought up during a debate of thousand+ comments. Which never happened.

5 Likes

There were lot of comments explaining by comparison to its peers why 2S38 is undertiered

1 Like

[quote=“Beeschurger, post:13, topic:101117”]
Thats your subjective opinion.
Névtelen
lol

3 Likes

Youre done?

May be a hot take but hear me out
Remove APFSDS, lower to 9.7
That’s all. You basically get the premium Begleit with that

3 Likes

all for it, but the whiners will still be crying cause their aim wont become magically better

1 Like