IAR-81C. Original Load-Out Missing

I remember when this aircraft was released it had two rockets and a bomb as a load out and now it’s either the rockets or the bomb.

They removed the stabiliser from the Italian premium M60 and rather than remove the premium completely they let users who bought it with the stab keep the stabilised M60 and replaced the premium with the non-stabilised version.

Isn’t changing stats for paid for content a big no-no under EU law?

I pre-ordered the Italian M60 for the Italian ground forces CBT & I don’t have a version with a stab, and I don’t remember it ever having a stab either.

no? it was a rather big controversy that they just outright removed the stab, and it never even got to live with it im pretty sure

not really because of how purchases work in game, it would have to be tested in a court of some kind to see if their justifications hold up

but also

you can still do this
image
you just cant do it on the new IAR81C DB601 because it doesnt get the big bomb in the middle

3 Likes

I had no idea you could do that! It’s the default preset that’s been changed… oh well. Thanks.