I was banned

what’s the point of cheating?

So have you been banned for team killing?

There’s a moment when PlayStation I’m playing on PC. Team killing Yes, sure if I’m in the bomber and kill someone by mistake or in the dogfight if the rocket hits my mate. yes, it feels like any other.

I am saying ,can they ban you for something which is not cheat related? Can they ban you for attacking team mate in the game? I am not accusing anybody but the game is full of idiots and I am wondering if some of those who claim to be banned were banned for this?

Do console players get banned?

So as I said, more than 1500 game hours probably never hacked more than 500€ into the game or otherwise just got banned afterwards.Wow?

Contact relevant instance linked here (Support in your case):

No one on the forum can help you.

2 Likes

Yes i Know thanks

The reason on your provided screenshot says cheating as a subcategory though.

1 Like

Like I said, I don’t even know what.

what do you mean? It says on your screen why you were banned. if you think that is wrong then make a support ticket and wait for answer.

Yes, yes they are

1 Like

if you actually didnt do anything. go contact a game master. maybe someone locked onto ur account and played with hacks/etc and thats why you got banned. did you use 2 factor etc. or maybe you just cheated and came here to cry. who knows

I understand hacks but never did anything like that.

Lol

anyway this is gonan get closed soon since this shit doesnt belong to the forums. to cry to the game masters and piss off. tired of cheaters crying

2 Likes

Wow Gaijin are going to miss you

2 Likes

Holy moly why all so toxic? Don’t understand.

Because no one believes anyone that was banned, who says they didn’t cheat.

I don’t believe anyone either, usually gaijin is good at actually banning botters/cheaters.

2 Likes

Honest players tend to not appreciate those that cheat …

… and will go out on a limb and say you probably fully understand. At this point, your replies here seem to be simply trolling for attention.

4 Likes

That is it .Brutally honest but I am sure you could have hundreds that agree with them.
People cheat,they get caught they come on here to moan and find no sympathy.

The hatred for cheats is strong.

1 Like