I was banned

Hello, I went back into Warthunder and wanted to play. When I wanted to get in today after my work, I saw that I was banned. I put in a lot of money and time was always fair. Never offended, nor did hacks use. Please help immediately.

Don’t cheat then?

7 Likes

If you genuinely didn’t cheat then go make a ticket and see what happens.

If you didn’t cheat then your account will be unbanned.

If you did cheat then L legit skill issue cry

1 Like

The same thing happened to me
I don’t understand what’s going on.

My PC is new 1 months before it was on PlayStation and because of my work I can’t play often. and now something like that is really shocked.

Who do I have to contact to reverse it?

same happend to me just now. played all night and now when i tried to start it banned? i have never cheated in my life, i dont know how to make a ticket, does any one know

what does it say they where accused off?

unsportsmanlike behaviour is the reason.

Isn’t that everyone?

There seems to be a difference in opinion …

3 Likes

Sure - you apparently have cheated/used cheating software …

3 Likes

friend, not everyone on this list is banned for xD cheats

thats what i mean… never used any cheats at all not worth spending money on a game and then cheat. im not even that good at the game.

Try again

Sincerely,

Probably Not Your Friend

1 Like

what’s the point of cheating?

So have you been banned for team killing?

There’s a moment when PlayStation I’m playing on PC. Team killing Yes, sure if I’m in the bomber and kill someone by mistake or in the dogfight if the rocket hits my mate. yes, it feels like any other.

I am saying ,can they ban you for something which is not cheat related? Can they ban you for attacking team mate in the game? I am not accusing anybody but the game is full of idiots and I am wondering if some of those who claim to be banned were banned for this?

Do console players get banned?

So as I said, more than 1500 game hours probably never hacked more than 500€ into the game or otherwise just got banned afterwards.Wow?