I was banned

Should not have spent the 20 dollars on the hacking softwarre i guess

“but the seller told me it is undetectable bro”

1 Like

People think they get perma banned because they write something in chat is sooo funny… No if they say you used bots/cheats you used them, all this stuff about “someone logged into my account and cheated” well sorry your password being “myname12345” is your fault. I mean saying “I have premium, i put 500euros”, well ofc you will have premium its the best way to hide cheats and trust me you didnt put 500euros into account and then install cheats, no way my man, NO YOU DIDNT.

Out of these 8k+ bans I understand it will be few wrong banns or maybe not a single one, but you aint that guy HAHAHAHAHHAHAH

If you think your account have been compromised to other user, please turn to support and send a ticket: https://support.gaijin.net/hc/en-us
If you need help with other moderation, please send a PM to any Game Master at the forum.

It’s simply pointless to stirring up drama here at the community tech support sector.

Creating alternate account to evade moderation/for any other malicious purposes is major violation of EULA and could lead to game ban, also please be cautious with your sensitive personal Information.

One question, so you cant have lets say account on PC and another (different) on Console?

Of course you can have different accounts on different platform, it’s simply not allowed to creat alt accounts to evade moderation (ban/mute) and to spam etc. But yes, clarfication needed, edited.

1 Like