I need a confirm from game master for nickname unban

I changed my name due to game banned me for my nickname.Now I need a confirm from a game master for unban my account.
Ekran görüntüsü 2024-02-20 175409

You should contact a Game Master via pm here on the Forum and let them know, so they can get you sorted . . . send them a msg and it should get taken care of . . .
Good Luck

1 Like

It’s best to PM a game master instead of open a topic for it.
There’s a Staff page on the main page of the forum that shows all staff members, and you can filter for game masters.

1 Like

Official notice:

➤ To request help regarding a Name related Account Ban, please contact a Game Master via Forum PM.